Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Rees suppose to say? Broner is going to beat this dude the **** up.

Comment

Did he say he's never been stopped? Because I thought he had.

Anyways, this will be ugly. Rees will get KO'd big time. Probably sooner than Demarco.

Comment

I hope they force Rees to admit just how badly he was embarrassed come post fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          I hope they force Rees to admit just how badly he was embarrassed come post fight.
          He will never be as embarrased as Broner should have been with his Racist attacks towards Mexicans. And as embarrassed as Broner should be for fighting an unknown fighter in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
            Did he say he's never been stopped? Because I thought he had..
            He was stopped in the 11th against Kotelnik (ref called an end with Rees on his feet) but I think he means STOPPED as in knocked out. Which could well happen this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              He will never be as embarrased as Broner should have been with his Racist attacks towards Mexicans. And as embarrassed as Broner should be for fighting an unknown fighter in the first place.
              Enlighten me. Why do you think Broner is a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                lol or not.

If Broner looks bad, takes more than a few shots or gets knocked down or out then HE should be embarrassed.

You sensitive little kids just need to move on from boxing if **** talking makes your vagina hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This dude is funny. I hope hes awake before Boardwalk Hall is emptied so he can hear all the Americans cheering at his ass face down.

lol.
                  he is half right but the ironic thing is if rees was like broner etc his fans in his country will still back him..

but then again rees does not know that in america bixing fans cheer for the fighter from their mother countries against americans

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by richardt
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenny MF Powers

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Only idiots and Racists support Racists.
                    ur one of the renowed racist here

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Rees is such an ugly Shrek clone that you have to feel bad for the fella.

Plus he has the guts to face top Americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X