No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Goes Pro, Inks Promotional With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    btw has arum signed any other olympians apart from conlan and conceicao yet? and what about the others? i haven't seen much news on it
    Was especially waiting for news on the Columbian fella, MArtinez. Being from Columbia I doubt the Am system has much in the way of money for him. I would have thought he would turn over.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Was especially waiting for news on the Columbian fella, MArtinez. Being from Columbia I doubt the Am system has much in the way of money for him. I would have thought he would turn over.
      Arum probably doesn't want to sign a light flyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        Arum probably doesn't want to sign a light flyweight.
        Sorry should of said.

Not specifically talking about Arum for that one

Comment

Conlan in MSG is a great fight. Personally, I think Barclays would be better, since it's a newer arena with more Irish residents around there, but either choice is solid.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Conlan in MSG is a great fight. Personally, I think Barclays would be better, since it's a newer arena with more Irish residents around there, but either choice is solid.
            Seems like maybe they plan to do with Conlan and St. Patrick's Day what they did with Cotto and the Puerto Rican Day Parade.

Perhaps Arum noticed how big of a star Conor McGregor has become, and thinks the Irish market is one he can tap into in boxing.

Have to guess Sean Monaghan will be on this card as well.

Comment

Working...
            X