Another Star Wars Rogue One Trailer Aired during the Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Star Wars Rogue One Trailer Aired during the Olympics

Darth MOTHER****ING VADER.

the most recent star wars sucked massive balls.

i usually rewatch visually stunning films but i havent with this most recent star wars film.

how did the girl just suddenly become a bad ass jedi warrior?

seems like this one got "ghost bustered feminized" if you know what i mean.

and wtf kind of bad guy was that kylo sith???

is that this beta cuck society's image of a bad guy???

horrid film.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

i usually rewatch visually stunning films but i havent with this most recent star wars film.

horrid film.
      Force Awakens was terrible. JJ Abrams is a joke.

I guess they felt like it was fine to take liberty and release a **** movie as long as they had another one from a more competent director coming along.

Comment

Yea I was confused. Never even knew about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

horrid film.
          This is where the rebels acquire the death star plans. Watch this trailer. Donnie Yen and Darth Vader

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
            Force Awakens was terrible. JJ Abrams is a joke.

I guess they felt like it was fine to take liberty and release a **** movie as long as they had another one from a more competent director coming along.
            are you out of your mind? Abrams is an amazing director and Force Awakens was amazing. That movie gave every real Star Wars fan exactly what they've been asking for, for the last 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              are you out of your mind? Abrams is an amazing director and Force Awakens was amazing. That movie gave every real Star Wars fan exactly what they've been asking for, for the last 30 years.
              Which was damn near the same movie as episode 4. Kylo ren is a beta. Opening scene he stops a laser shot with the force and freezes it in time. Later on he gets manhandled by a chick with ZERO Jedi training in a light saber duel. Terrible stuff that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                That's what I heard before I watched it. Then I watched it and cringed at how bad it was for 2 hours. The story was good enough and had potential, but the casting and directing was awful.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  This is where the rebels acquire the death star plans. Watch this trailer. Donnie Yen and Darth Vader
                  Darth Vader will have less screen time than Joker did in Suicide Squad and everyone is going to bitch and moan. Just watch.

This movie reminds me of Battlefront. I don't know what to think about the fact that this will be the first movie where no character has a lightsaber.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Yea I was confused. Never even knew about this.
                  Disney is going to be pumping out a Star Wars movie once a year around Christmas time. Main movie, spin-off, main movie, spin-off, etc.

Next year it's Episode 8, then the year after that it's a young Han Solo spin-off, then Episode 9, then another spin-off

If Disney hasn't gotten it yet with Episode 7 and the merchandise, they want those $4 Billion that they used to buy Star Wars back asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    Darth Vader will have less screen time than Joker did in Suicide Squad and everyone is going to bitch and moan. Just watch.

This movie reminds me of Battlefront. I don't know what to think about the fact that this will be the first movie where no character has a lightsaber.

Disney is going to be pumping out a Star Wars movie once a year around Christmas time. Main movie, spin-off, main movie, spin-off, etc.

Next year it's Episode 8, then the year after that it's a young Han Solo spin-off, then Episode 9, then another spin-off

If Disney hasn't gotten it yet with Episode 7 and the merchandise, they want those $4 Billion that they used to buy Star Wars back asap.
                    Apparently they will be making an obi wan kenobi movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X