No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Rios: Who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    hard fight for both but i favor rios .. i feel he's just the more durable fighter and its a guaratee they both will be landing bombs...
    rios more durable? matthysse has never been hurt in his career(indestructable). rios has been dropped and nearly stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      rios more durable? matthysse has never been hurt in his career(indestructable). rios has been dropped and nearly stopped.
      thats coz mathysse has never been hit like rios has.. who is the biggest puncher that really has taken it to him , humberto sotto?..

Comment

Matthysse is clearly the second best JWW behind Peterson. Rios is way behind those two. Garcia even gives Rios a smack but thats just my opinion.

Comment

judah hit him with a lot of flush shots he never buckled or even felt stunned.

Comment

Matthysse wins by KO in I think the best match up that can be made in all of Boxing. Best action fight there is to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Chalino Sanchez View Post
              judah hit him with a lot of flush shots he never buckled or even felt stunned.
              yeah but how many times ?..and pretty sure alvarado hits harder than judah too ,and more often, not sure mathysse could've taken those shots as well as rios did...
              Last edited by puga; 03-30-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Matthysse by KO, Rios is a punching bag...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  thats coz mathysse has never been hit like rios has.. who is the biggest puncher that really has taken it to him , humberto sotto?..

Funny you should say that as Rios hasn't fought a puncher himself. The hardest puncher hes ever faced is Alvarado who is not particularly a big puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                    Matthysse by KO, Rios is a punching bag...

Also this ^

Comment

I hate to chose between the two, but I give a slight edge to Matthysse. Didn't they spar?

Comment

Working...
                      X