• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the rematch would be bigger than the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      i see a rematch
      not gonna happen...bet that...not anytime soon...

Comment

I think he'll let Ortiz fight Berto again whilst he chills out and watches the Pac and also Khan in action and we probably won't hear much from him now until November when Pac fights again

Comment

yup and it would be easy work

i would take that check if i was floyd

Comment

no it wont...Ortiz will get crushed again..he was already getting beat up..and that was 4 rounds..so hes going to train the same way and employ the same tactics?

I would not pay to see a rematch and ima Mayweather supporter....Ortiz showed the world nothing that would warrant a rematch.

Mayweather was walking him down in round 3...he had no respect for his fight game at all...

Also he disrespected Mayweather with the headbutts....Floyd gonna starve that boy....he aint seeing no million dollar pay day right away....

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              not gonna happen...bet that...not anytime soon...
              Let's see what the PPV buys are first. If it's anywhere near the projected 1.7 Million, then of course there will be a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Rematch is the best choice right now, not because Ortiz is easier money, it's because of the controversy the fight ended with. That ending definitely calls for a rematch.

But a Pacquiao fight would obviously be a lot better.

Casuals actually saying if the fight continued, Ortiz would have won. So this fight would probably do more PPV buys the second time around, just because of the controversy surrounding the first one.
                Best choice right now other than Pac is Martinez. Anyone who thinks Ortiz was on his way to anything but a one sided domination or a tko loss is either blinded by hate or delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  I think he'll let Ortiz fight Berto again whilst he chills out and watches the Pac and also Khan in action and we probably won't hear much from him now until November when Pac fights again
                  I agree.....plus the fight would be bigger if he fought berto and took his title....

yes the hype would be big but Ortiz would get payed less...he brings nothing to the table...

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                    no it wont...Ortiz will get crushed again..he was already getting beat up..and that was 4 rounds..so hes going to train the same way and employ the same tactics?

I would not pay to see a rematch and ima Mayweather supporter....Ortiz showed the world nothing that would warrant a rematch.

Mayweather was walking him down in round 3...he had no respect for his fight game at all...

Also he disrespected Mayweather with the headbutts....Floyd gonna starve that boy....he aint seeing no million dollar pay day right away....
                    It would sell more PPV buys.

And Floyd already said if Ortiz wants a rematch, he can get a rematch. In the post fight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Let's see what the PPV buys are first. If it's anywhere near the projected 1.7 Million, then of course there will be a rematch.
                      Nobody wants to see this....all the sports writers and reporters seen ortiz getting broken down....why do we need to see that again..

this is just as bad as Cotto-Pac 2

Comment

Working...
                      X