No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wolak Jabs Rodriguez, Edwards: They Look Desperate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Wolak is throwing a sissy vibe at me right now. NEVER expected to see him go diva.

Do the rematch, Pavel.

silence fool. . . Wolak is absolutely right; as fans we shouldn't really care who he selects as his manager. Im a fan of Wolak, not his business entourage

The rematch will happen, but why turn down an opportunity to fight for a world title on a big PPV card in Madison Square Garden?! All the time left in the world for a rematch with Delvin. Wolak has got a family to feed first, and fans to support second. he will go out there and have an exciting fight basically every time.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Which fight would make Wolak more money? I'm assuming its the K9 fight since he is chasing after it. If there was such a high demand for Rodriguez than it probably would happen if the money was there.
      How is Wolak/Bundrage a DESTINATION fight? Somebody PLEASE explain to me how that fight is easier to market than "Fight of the Year" rematch.

Name me ONE* person who's out there demanding Wolak/Bundrage.

*Other than Wolak or Bundrage

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        silence fool. . . Wolak is absolutely right; as fans we shouldn't really care who he selects as his manager. Im a fan of Wolak, not his business entourage

The rematch will happen, but why turn down an opportunity to fight for a world title on a big PPV card in Madison Square Garden?! All the time left in the world for a rematch with Delvin. Wolak has got a family to feed first, and fans to support second. he will go out there and have an exciting fight basically every time.
        You silly b!tch. Why can't he fight Rodriguez - WHO IS A NYC FIGHTER - on that same card?

How does Bundrage bring him more money?

Oh, the dumbassery.

And if that POS belt meant so much, what has K9 done with it?

Comment

The Racket Squad: What Price Glory?

Wolak will chase the money and a strap.
          But what will be offered was earned by the sweat he shared with Delvin Rodriguez.
          They battled hard to a true draw.

A K-9 fight still won't get Pavel off the night shift but the motives are clear.
          The early reading of this contest is that K-9 will probably keep him on the outside most of the night and win a less then thrilling victory.

Just another example of how little influence ESPN has in the boxing market place.
          Delvin earned the opportunity to do this again, now as opposed to later.

Comment

that was one hell of a fight. rodriguez put it on wolak imo but that polak has my respect. he fought as hard as u can.

Comment

Working...
            X