No announcement yet.

Whats for lunch today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    i always feel bad for him everytime i see the episode where he eats the ghost chili hot wings.....that **** must of been awful
    the bible should be re-written to include chicken wings from indian restaurants as another plague

Comment

i've also thought about the possibility of him being bulimic. surely, he must feel like regurgitating after eating such ridiculous amounts of food

i dont think a body can digest some of the stuff he eats

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        that's what im saying...those bites would dominate the whole tuna melt experience

if they dont wanna dice it up, at least pour some jalapeno juice on the tuna and cook that ****
        that's a good idea

the other day, i chopped up some jalapenos for eggs that i was making. i fuked up and forgot to wash my hands. i scratched my nose and that **** was on fire for like 30 minutes

for some reason, those jalapenos were brutal. i dont think they were the regular kind

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
          that's a good idea

the other day, i chopped up some jalapenos for eggs that i was making. i fuked up and forgot to wash my hands. i scratched my nose and that **** was on fire for like 30 minutes

for some reason, those jalapenos were brutal. i dont think they were the regular kind
          I thought your people were immune to jalapeno burns.

Comment

did you guys hear something?

Comment

Working...
            X