If, and I mean IF, Joshua Clottey shocks the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] If, and I mean IF, Joshua Clottey shocks the world

Do we get NSB back?

I love upsets, so I would love to see this happen.

Especially after he got robbed against Cotto, IMO.

Is Clottey still with the same trainer?

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
    Do we get NSB back?

I love upsets, so I would love to see this happen.

Especially after he got robbed against Cotto, IMO.

Is Clottey still with the same trainer?
    He changed trainers.

I'm a Clottey fan so wouldn't mind seein Clottey win. I'm sure he gets outworked to a UD as usual tho. Pretty sure he'd rematch Pac if he won it, unless SSM is available, meanin a win over Mr boat buyer or that fight not happenin.

And I've given up on gettin NSB back Fal. No need for it anyways. All the ******s I enjoy talkin boxing wit are in NWO or Lefty's group. Lefty got some trlls in his group too but it's cool on the whole.

And you know there'll be nothin but Pac hate threads from Mr boat buyer's cocksuckers if Pac lost. Nothin would change in there. Fuck them faggots.

Comment

The bandwagon jumpers would probably stop posting, but the Pacnatics would be more fervent than ever. Especially since there will be ridicule coming from the Mayweatherettes like Mang mentioned. They will stand by their hero more dedicated than ever...

Comment

I seriously hope Clottey can pull it off because then everyone will be running around like chickens with their heads cut off not knowing what to do.

Clottey is a good world class fighter, and a live dog here.

Comment

the only way to get nsb back is if clottey wins and shane wins convincingly.

i love these fights though

pac has huge balls

Comment

The Pac stans have been around a while. They know boxing better than the *****s do, so I doubt they'd disappear just because Pac lost.

Now if Floyd got beat, I think his stans would be history.

Comment

NSB is long dead mates. If Clottey won, Floyd stans would be all over it. Nothing would be different. Just flaming on a different topic, being how Pac lost to a guy who blew his other important fights.

Comment

It doesn't matter. The fighters change but the threads and petty arguments never do. Even if both Shane and Joshua won people would move on to new fighters to nutthug and hate on.

Comment

ya i hope clottey pulls the upset. seing as how pac to scared to test so a mayweather fight wont happen. so no need for pacman to win against clottey.

Comment

No, one set of idiots would be replaced with another set of idiots.

Comment

Working...
                    X