Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Middleweights would you favor Floyd aginst if any??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Pavlik is SO much bigger and stronger than anyone Floyd has fought, it isn't even funny. If he did just enough to beat DLH, I'd give him zero chance against Pavlik or Abraham.
    The underlined is true but at the sametime Pavlik would also be the SLOWEST fighter PBF has ever fought. PBF's father used to have PBF train and spar against middleweights.

With all that said I am not saying PBF would win.

Comment

anyone who believes floyd can beat pavlik is a certified moron

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        He has to hit him to knock him out, right? Pavlik is soooooooooo slow compared to Oscar, and Mayweather took Oscar's shots fine anyway. You guys are acting like Pavlik could walk in and KO a guy that rarely takes flush shots. I really wanna see this fight now.
        i cant take you seriously... CANT!

Comment

Originally posted by ~13~ View Post
          anyone who believes floyd can beat pavlik is a certified moron
          LOUD NOISES!!!

Comment

Is this a real thread?

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              The underlined is true but at the sametime Pavlik would also be the SLOWEST fighter PBF has ever fought. PBF's father used to have PBF train and spar against middleweights.

With all that said I am not saying PBF would win.
              omg.... you are joking right???? LMAO...

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                Is this a real thread?
                aSIAN, whats your take? Can Floyd beat Pavilik?

Comment

Originally posted by c'monmang' View Post
                  omg.... you are joking right???? LMAO...
                  Damn you should laugh at me because Pavlik does have more speed than Baldomir. I forgot about Baldomir. OK you have the right to laugh and point.

Comment

Pavlik is one of the most basic boxing champions in the history of the sport. I think the kid can punch his ass off, but he's far from special.

Give Floyd about six months to put on the weight in a healthy fashion and I'd definitely put my money on Floyd.

Let Floyd weigh in at 155 solid on fight night and I'd go with him in a big time upset.

He's too fast, slick and smart for Pavlik. It would similiar to what Roy Jones did when he fought John Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      Damn you should laugh at me because Pavlik does have more speed than Baldomir. I forgot about Baldomir. OK you have the right to laugh and point.

what about gatti?

Comment

Working...
                      X