Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Larry and the rest of the "stay salty crew" at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Nah bruh you are my dude but you play this game all the time, take the shots and dish em out too bruh, that's how it works.

I dont recall ever making a thread like this period

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Did he take shots at Loma? I thought he picked him to win. I didn't tear down Loma one bit but you were trying to jump my shyt as if I was part of some race war on here. If you're playing that game, please leave me out.
      I clearly picked him to win..this thread is weird

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Yea, I don't know what I was thinking when I picked Loma last week. I think these pro-white fans are running out of people to attack so they're trying to turn normal people into anti-white. Really pathetic.
        Stay classy NSB.
        I don't have a dog in the fight because I don't let race/nationality affect what I get excited about in this sport, but as an outside observer, if I had to peg the blame, it would be more on the pro black fighters trolls. They might not be always blatant with it but waaaay too often these guys go out of their way to up black fighters even when all things considered equal, the more likeable, or better fighter (take your pick) is white or any other color. Coincidence? I don't think so. Guys on the other side of the fence are just as bad but it seems to me that other than freedom/tunney, most just do it as a backlash to the pro black racially driven trolls on here.

Just my observation.

Look at this fight for example. A dude like larryx, we have so much in common as big Floyd fans, but larryx was pulling for Walters hard, but as Floyd fans, wouldn't it be more logical to be drawn to Lomachenko, who has a similar boxing style, and is similar to Floyd in that he is slick, and has ultra high ring IQ, as opposed to a guy who literally has no similarities on the other hand, other than skin color?

You can't tell me that's a coincidence lol. It sucks too because I thought larryx would get excited about fighters I like that are also slick in Floyd's absence like Fury and Lomachenko but he doesn't embrace these guys the same way and it sucks I was hoping he would, among others.

I am a latino guy and I am also a slick fighter in the amateurs and I feel like us latinos and white fighters don't get the same recognition for slick styles and so it's something I notice very quickly.

Comment

I don't have a dog in the fight because I don't let race/nationality affect what I get excited about in this sport, but as an outside observer, if I had to peg the blame, it would be more on the pro black fighters trolls. They might not be always blatant with it but waaaay too often these guys go out of their way to up black fighters even when all things considered equal, the more likeable, or better fighter (take your pick) is white or any other color. Coincidence? I don't think so. Guys on the other side of the fence are just as bad but it seems to me that other than freedom/tunney, most just do it as a backlash to the pro black racially driven trolls on here.

Just my observation.

Look at this fight for example. A dude like larryx, we have so much in common as big Floyd fans, but larryx was pulling for Walters hard, but as Floyd fans, wouldn't it be more logical to be drawn to Lomachenko, who has a similar boxing style, and is similar to Floyd in that he is slick, and has ultra high ring IQ, as opposed to a guy who literally has no similarities on the other hand, other than skin color?

You can't tell me that's a coincidence lol. It sucks too because I thought larryx would get excited about fighters I like that are also slick in Floyd's absence like Fury and Lomachenko but he doesn't embrace these guys the same way and it sucks I was hoping he would, among others.

I am a latino guy and I am also a slick fighter in the amateurs and I feel like us latinos and white fighters don't get the same recognition for slick styles and so it's something I notice very quickly.
          What are you talking about? Larry picked Lomachenko to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            What are you talking about? Larry picked Lomachenko to win.
            I never said he didn't bro. But he was also rocking ax man sigs for a few weeks.

I've picked a fighter to win a fight but rooted for the upset before, it's not a big deal.

My post was just about NSB dynamics in general, not specifically this fight buildup.

Comment

Just my observation.

what are you talking about?? i posted several times that Loma was going to win..not once did i pick Walters to win..I have never even made a thread on Walters EVER!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoulderroll View Post
                what are you talking about? Larry picked lomachenko to win.
                why do they keep saying i picked walters?? There are even quotes in this damn thread that show i picked loma

Comment

• This place is weird.

Comment

• why is this ignored??

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                    Loma will win a wide decision
                    or this

Originally posted by don larryx
                    I have no dog in that fight, but if i had to bet id go with Loma

Comment

I never said he didn't bro. But he was also rocking ax man sigs for a few weeks.

I've picked a fighter to win a fight but rooted for the upset before, it's not a big deal.

My post was just about NSB dynamics in general, not specifically this fight buildup.
                      Well, then who exactly is a part of the "stay salty crew?" Since Larry obviously isn't if he picked Lomachenko.

The only guy that consistently makes boxing a race war is Freedom. And perhaps the loser Earl Hickey who started this thread and constantly pretends to be a black poster in order to rile up hatred against real black posters.

Comment

Working...
                      X