Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    lol come on man,

he trying to get paid off this.

why show this now when he can retain relevancy by showing it after the fight?
    Who is gonna pay him for it? Kovalev isn't that popular where people aside from us hardcore fans really care too much.

Also, if Kovalev ends up getting schooled by Ward I doubt the interest would be that high to see this video outside of people like us.

Comment

who do you root for when it's a brother vs a brother don larryx ? Do you a criteria, go with the favourite or just draw a name out of a hat ?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        You totally missed the point of my post. The point was that this is the internet and anybody can be anything. Therefore what you said about Tyson and Leonard holds no weight as far as "knowing more than someone" goes. Glad you got a kick out of it cause Im also getting a kick out of you posing as someone who knows something when in reality you're just a casual. And you still got the nerve to call someone a newbie.
        Yea, I tell the truth about my boxing knowledge which is in fact, way, way more vast that yours and you proceed to make stuff up or be a smart a55. Pretty typical.

Here's the real message to put this conversation to rest:

Boone is a career ham and egger and may have heart and can come up with a surprising shot to stun his opponent from time to time.......BUT......He's been stopped and badly outpointed by both fighters this weekend and those fights were not televised at the time and are irrelevant now. Move on. I am now. This has been a waste of my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Yea, I tell the truth about my boxing knowledge which is in fact, way, way more vast that yours and you proceed to make stuff up or be a smart a55. Pretty typical.

Here's the real message to put this conversation to rest:

Boone is a career ham and egger and may have heart and can come up with a surprising shot to stun his opponent from time to time.......BUT......He's been stopped and badly outpointed by both fighters this weekend and those fights were not televised at the time and are irrelevant now. Move on. I am now. This has been a waste of my time.

Thank you for stopping by and exposing yourself as a casual. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, mate.

Comment

Lol @ after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              who do you root for when it's a brother vs a brother don larryx ? Do you a criteria, go with the favourite or just draw a name out of a hat ?
              Who do you root for when it's 2 whites...?

That's assuming you are even white.

Comment

Bit shitty releasing it around the fight at all imo.

Release it in a month's time or something, not after Kovalev's enjoying victory or dealing with defeat.

Comment

Boone is a God.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                    He is on facebook saying how he dropped both and will be at the fight..and will release footage after the fight
                    And you'll be happy to see Boone knock down Kovalev, right?

We know why, Larry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Who do you root for when it's 2 whites...?

That's assuming you are even white.
                      You know what they say about assumptions ? My mother was white, I have Moroccan and Tunisian on my fathers side and I was raised by Jew's.
                      Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 11-16-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X