Amir Khan's daughter 2nd Birthday Bash!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    come on, really?
    Yeah, and was definitely in the "lower sets" in the "normal school", which is essentially where they stick the dumb kids so they don't get in the way of kids who are academic.

Also, my sister knows nothing about boxing but she works with kids and adults with special needs and she saw him in an interview and even she said he must have had speech and language problems as a kid. haha.

Comment

Literally pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
        Was it necessary for them to upload it onto Youtube?

New money show off C*NTS.
        Actually the wife is from an old-school Muslim family with money from NYC.

Her dad is really into the Democratic party donor/fundraising scene.

She came from a pretty wealthy family - not hundreds of millions - but tens of millions.

Now Amir's family - definitely some Johnny come-lately's... Khan on his come-up!

That's what happens when you're a slightly below world class level boxer, yet fill a niche void in boxing - and appease to a very cohesive, close-knit group of people like Muslims... You're marketable, and get paid.

Comment

It hasn't been said but....

At least he didn't get knocked out!

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            i bet there was some fine muslim snatch there, ripe for the pounding.
            True. Muslim snatch is always the bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Yeah, and was definitely in the "lower sets" in the "normal school", which is essentially where they stick the dumb kids so they don't get in the way of kids who are academic.

Also, my sister knows nothing about boxing but she works with kids and adults with special needs and she saw him in an interview and even she said he must have had speech and language problems as a kid. haha.
              to me he sounds kinda punch drunk

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                At least he didn't get knocked out!
                It was close. That kid almost connected on his china chin at 2:12.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    Bruh, I don't want to think about that beautiful little girl going up to Joshua calling him daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Bruh, I don't want to think about that beautiful little girl going up to Joshua calling him daddy.
                      Hahaha.

Just for ****s and giggles, man.

Joshua claims he doesn't know anything about it. Maybe he doesn't. Social media is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X