Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to flash my handgun today to stop a road rage!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
    This is some dumb **** here.

"Oh lordy lord. . . . . I'm going to get attack by a Latino "an illegal latino" because he saw my bumper sticker

I don't know what's sadder, TS pulling out a piece and "aiming" for the dudes foot or him rolling around with an anti hillary sticker and assuming that any one who attacks him personally is because he supports Trump
    Come on, I already said that he could have been mad at something completely different but his level of anger towards me for no apparent reason was way excessive. Either he was already pissed off or there was something about me that he could deduce from the back of my vehicle that he really didn't like. I don't have any Trump stickers on my car, just an anti Hillary sticker.

I'm not a huge Trump fanboy, I'm definitely a person who despises Hillary Clinton. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Oh...I never aimed a gun at anyone. I pointed it out of the window and tapped the side view mirror with the side of the gun so he knew it was there. I never pointed at anyone. The guy was behind me, not beside me. More misinformation by people who don't support gun ownership.
    Last edited by mathed; 08-26-2016, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I'm good, I know what the laws are which is why I didn't put it out the window more than an inch or two, and I kept it hidden behind my side view mirror so that only he could see it. I also waited until he had both his hands out of the window so I was sure he didn't have a camera/phone in his hands.

I told some people at work about it and one of the guys said he would have just gotten out of the car and walked back to the guy's truck and shown the guy the gun while it is still in the holster. He said that isn't against the law, it lets someone know it's there but you aren't actively handling the weapon with a potential to aim it at someone, so you won't get in trouble.
      Pointing, holding, or brandishing firearm, air or gas operated weapon or object similar in appearance.

It shall be unlawful for any person to point, hold or brandish any firearm or any air or gas operated weapon or any object similar in appearance, whether capable of being fired or not, in such a manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another or hold a firearm or any air or gas operated weapon in a public place in such a manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another of being shot or injured. However, this section shall not apply to any person engaged in excusable or justifiable self-defense. Persons violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor or, if the violation occurs upon any public, private or religious elementary, middle or high school, including buildings and grounds or upon public property within 1,000 feet of such school property, he shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony.

do you think that was excusable or justifiable?Like I said man, be smart and safe. If your state does not have open carry, you can never brandish your weapon in public. Even if it is open carry, going from conceal to open to prove a point is a big no no, remember force vs deadly force. If you are going to get beat up, that is force, you cannot legally shoot someone over that, you'll be behind bars. Now if they are charging you with a weapon (Bat, crowbar, knife, gun, throwing stars, mace club etc.. then yes you may shoot to kill.

Comment

• You must be one of those tough guy wannabeta who could not defend themselves and need a gun to shoo away the threat. And why do you have the gun stashed in the back seat instead of your glove compartment or in your possession?. I could think of two reason why.....

Comment

• white boy got punked by the homie ElBossHogg

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            You must be one of those tough guy wannabeta who could not defend themselves and need a gun to shoo away the threat.
            Nailed it.

Comment

• Aww you poor trump supporter....

Hillary's assassins are out to get you for posting all of your conspiracy theories on boxingscene.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                Pointing, holding, or brandishing firearm, air or gas operated weapon or object similar in appearance.

It shall be unlawful for any person to point, hold or brandish any firearm or any air or gas operated weapon or any object similar in appearance, whether capable of being fired or not, in such a manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another or hold a firearm or any air or gas operated weapon in a public place in such a manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another of being shot or injured. However, this section shall not apply to any person engaged in excusable or justifiable self-defense. Persons violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor or, if the violation occurs upon any public, private or religious elementary, middle or high school, including buildings and grounds or upon public property within 1,000 feet of such school property, he shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony.

do you think that was excusable or justifiable?Like I said man, be smart and safe. If your state does not have open carry, you can never brandish your weapon in public. Even if it is open carry, going from conceal to open to prove a point is a big no no, remember force vs deadly force. If you are going to get beat up, that is force, you cannot legally shoot someone over that, you'll be behind bars. Now if they are charging you with a weapon (Bat, crowbar, knife, gun, throwing stars, mace club etc.. then yes you may shoot to kill.
                #mathedforprison. Mathed you aint **** but a low-life criminal.

Comment

• People really don't realize how dangerous it is to start something with a complete stranger on the road. I don't have one yet, but I mean I always have a gun in my car. All my friends have conceal carries too. But there are some other crazy people out there like the guy you are talking about thatis liable to pull a ****in baseball bat and kill you. That's why I always advocate to deescalate a situation and always be packing

Comment

• Don't be like those chimps that pull pieces and wave them sound like "whatchu want nukka" if you're gonna pull something you better bust it. Biatches

Comment

• What's even worse is most likely all this was made up BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X