Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Creates a Stir With Tweet To Suggest He's 'Coming Out'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
    It is a forum. People write or read duh!!!
    Yeah. My point was that Fury says and does things to wind people up, anger them and get them talking.

It obviously works. It's not worth being that angry about.

Comment

Fury gets people into a frenzy on a lazy saturday on the couch.

Loving it

Comment

Investigation for doping wtf does that mean specifically he turned some dirty?

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
          Investigation for doping wtf does that mean specifically he turned some dirty?
          Yeah, it's like it seems like someone has some sort of evidence BUT NOBODY is really saying much.

Ukranians being the guards at the Nazi Death Camps. Damn, Fury is a troll of the highest order. LOL.

Comment

man,

they are even hacking into his computer and trying to destroy his bare knuckle heterosexual aroma.

i appreciate you calling out the power, but man, they are going after fury hard.

they have been relentless ever since...

good luck tyson,

you fought a good fight (your actual fights are not reallly entertaining doe, talking about the fight when youtold the truth about the media).

Comment

The smartest Brit is a dumb Irishman

Screw Tyson Fury that bloated parade float bowling pin shaped creme filled pastry puff cake. Wlad Ko's the big stiff quickly ending this Fury is real crap. Fury has no boxing skills just a big flabby body.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                Has there ever been a joke of a heavyweight champion in the history of the sport? With this guy's antics, you would think he is the second coming of Muhammad Al or Mike Tyson. The guy is a complete joke of a heavyweight. All his antics don't even match his fighting abilities, a big joke of a fighter if you ask me. Guy won a title in the worst possible heavyweight bout ever and his antics would make you think he totally dismantled the ever fragile, and scared former champion whom if he only throws, two punches in a row would have knocked this joker out. The heavyweight is in a total state of shambles and watching Wilder the other night didn't convince me otherwise either. As much of a punk David Haye is, and trust I can't stand him but if he gets himself committed to fighting rather than chasing the checks by fighting bums, I honestly think the best heavyweight today lies between him and Louis Ortiz.
                Butthurt alert!

Comment

To the guy who wrote this article, Fury said nothing about Jewish ppl. He was very clear about that. He spoke about Zionists. Not all Jews are zionists and not all zionists are Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by kareemabdullah View Post
                    To the guy who wrote this article, Fury said nothing about Jewish ppl. He was very clear about that. He spoke about Zionists. Not all Jews are zionists and not all zionists are Jews.
                    He meant Jews....thats what they all mean when they say Zionists....Youre Muslim huh? Interesting.

Comment

People are acting like Fury has only beaten an old Wlad. Don't forget he beat Derek Chisora too...

Comment

Working...
                      X