Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so what happens 2 tmt when floyd retires?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what happens 2 tmt when floyd retires?

real talk, tmt fighters aint doing now or ever

n only getting exposure cos of floyd but what about when the boxing world moves on

He should get rid of all those leeches and TMT **** he is not benefiting from it at all. And don't seem too serious about his promoting. He could deff go into that after his career is over do M&M promotions "money may" or some **** like that.

Comment

The Money Team and Mayweather Promotions are both fronts dude, Money team is just an imagine, and Mayweather promotions is also a front to give the illusion to fans that Floyd is his own boss.

In reality, Mayweather is a Golden Boy Fighter and when he retires Mayweather Promotions will always be at a loss based on the fighters they have since none of them make any money, so it won't be long after Floyd retires that Mayweather Promotions will be history.

The Money Team can for ever be a slogan, but unless the merchandise (hats, shirts, etc) start selling at the rate of other big brands that compete for all major stores, trust me, Money Team will be history as well.

Cause lets be honest, once Floyd retires, he will have a lot of expenses and not a lot of income, and if thats the case, which I'm sure it will, even the name won't make sense anymore.
      Last edited by SonOfCuba; 09-19-2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Its like the contender over hyped at the mayweather gym.

Lmao thats the truth.
        Over100 gyms around america better then the mayweather gym.
        You people put too much into tv.

They become the chump change team and fall off,
        They have no real fighters, all c level at best.

Comment

Ashley Theophane carries the stable forward to ever more glory

Comment

maytweather promotions does not look like a strong company at all. floyd mayweather is promoted by goldenboy promotions with one fight deals.

TMT is actually a clothing company, and they're doing pretty well. don't expect them to do well as a clothing company when floyd mayweather stops boxing, though.

i suppose the jury is still out on mayweather promotions. after all, mayweather is still a full time fighter, and now he's fighting twice a year. with the commitments he has on the press tour, all the training, the media obligations during camp, he's a very busy guy. we'll see what he does with his promotional entity when he retires. right now he has no good fighters.

i can't see him having a great measure of success, given his poor sense when it comes to money. if he were serious about being a businessmen he would look at his money as capital with which he can accomplish things. he spends his money like an idiot.

he'd need to completely overhaul his relationship with money to make it in business, and i don't see him pulling it off.

Comment

Yeah he needs to go to grand rapids community college.

Be an example to kids while he's at it.

Comment

Working...
              X