Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Floyd fans those for and against Floyd/ginger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
    plain and simple, canelo poses a bigger threat than the former featherweight guerrero regardless of his resume.
    So is he a bigger threat simply because Guerrero is a former featherweight?

Comment

• as a Floyd fan, i don't particularly care for the fight unless Canelo beats Trout. i would much prefer that Canelo had beaten at least two top 154 contenders before getting a shot at Floyd, but i suppose Trout alone is just about enough to validate Canelo if we absolutely have to see this fight.

Comment

• Who gives a flying fuq. Hes going to fight Canelo and hes going to fight RG. If as a boxing fan you cant figure out Canelo-Mayweather then its time to stop being a fan. Learn the damn sport fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Who gives a flying fuq. Hes going to fight Canelo and hes going to fight RG. If as a boxing fan you cant figure out Canelo-Mayweather then its time to stop being a fan. Learn the damn sport fellas.
          ummmmm...hes not fighting Canelo. Its not gonna happen. To much of a risk. Hes only fighting Guerrero because Guerrero only been fighting twice so far at 147...from LW! Although i think Floyd is gonna lose. His motive is...fight the smaller man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            Who gives a flying fuq. Hes going to fight Canelo and hes going to fight RG. If as a boxing fan you cant figure out Canelo-Mayweather then its time to stop being a fan. Learn the damn sport fellas.
            i seriously doubt that. just because his promoter Golden Boy reserved another date in september doesn't mean he will fight in september.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              ummmmm...hes not fighting Canelo. Its not gonna happen. To much of a risk. Hes only fighting Guerrero because Guerrero only been fighting twice so far at 147...from LW! Although i think Floyd is gonna lose. His motive is...fight the smaller man!
              So wait you knock him for fighting RG yet turn around and say I still think Floyd lose to him? So RG is a GREAT opponent in your eyes then?

Originally posted by happyman View Post
              i seriously doubt that. just because his promoter Golden Boy reserved another date in september doesn't mean he will fight in september.
              I dont care if he fights in September. He will fight Canelo. That fight is all but guaranteed.

Comment

• Up and coming "superstar" (i'm still not sold on canelo, he doesn't have the Mexican chin), undefeated, highly rated.

I think Floyd would get his props for beating him, I think he wins a 8-4 type ud.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  So is he a bigger threat simply because Guerrero is a former featherweight?
                  Yeah, he also said track record doesn't matter. "Regardless of resume", I believe were his exact words!!

Comment

• Wait, so the wbc is ordering a Mattysse/Garcia fight. But they had what like 3 or 4 eliminators for ginger's strap & only old men, small men & shot men won a shot. By either losing their last 2 fights 1 draw (Mosley), or jumping 2 weight classes & barely pulling out that W (Josesito) & lastly losing 10 rounds to Molina & barely beating an espn level fighter (Cintron). LOL.

Comment

• cant really reject a canelo fight. although i would've preferred the ghost.

Comment

Working...
                      X