Boxing Survey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Survey

Hey everyone,

I am in a marketing class at Purdue University and I am working on a project dealing with market research and surveying about boxing technology. If you are passionate about boxing and would be able to give up 2-3 minutes of your time to take a quick survey please send me a message! Thank you very much

Wanna take the survey, however I guess, it's too late... Does anyone know where I can take surveys related to boxing? Wanna be helpful. I've taken so many of them not related to boxing. I found a great article on https://yourmoneygeek.com/surveys-for-money/ and I earn money on taking online surveys with Survey2Cash, but they're usually not of my field. So, I suggest you look through this article, this "hobby" actually can get you easy money.
    Last edited by Richlock; 04-09-2020, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by austin.mcclain View Post
      Hey everyone,

I am in a marketing class at Purdue University and I am working on a project dealing with market research and surveying about boxing technology. If you are passionate about boxing and would be able to give up 2-3 minutes of your time to take a quick survey please send me a message! Thank you very much
      Is this for your dissertation? I used to hate doing the data collection stuff.

Comment

I got excited as well and saw 2014 ��

Any real surveys out there?

Comment

boxing technology? we got 3 old blind guys/gals with a pen and piece of paper

Comment

Working...
          X