Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad vs Arreola: How many rounds does Arreola win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny Arreola was hyped like Haye as some savior and just like Haye when he faced a Klit, he got outclassed.

Comment

Arreola is god-damn overrated. He'd get shut out, or KOd in round 8/9.

Comment

3 max i'm assuming

Comment

absoloutley none.

His technique and "skill" is non existent, he's a big flabby thug with heavy hands, in there against a big, athletic technical expert.

Arreola can only win by ko, and that is only an extreme outside chance, he isnt winning any rounds

It's funny Arreola was hyped like Haye as some savior and just like Haye when he faced a Klit, he got outclassed.
          Awesome input, 10/10 for effort
          Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 07-26-2012, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Wlad lost the 1st round against Thompson, doing nothing, because of his cautious style.
            So i supposed he could loss one round the same way against Arreola.
            Then he 'll outbox and ko him. People 'll probably call his 52th ko boring once again...

Comment

Haven't seen anything from him to suggest he can get beyond that jab and get some work done inside.

Comment

He'll give more trouble to Wlad than he did Vitali. I think Vitali handles pressure better.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  He'll give more trouble to Wlad than he did Vitali. I think Vitali handles pressure better.
                  Arreola doesn't apply the right kind of pressure to trouble Wlad, he just comes in windmilling, wide open. He doesn't set up with a jab, he doesn't move his head

Arreola is basically a massive, overweight thug with very heavy hands, a lot of heart and basic fundamentals, he is not a world class boxer.
                  Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 07-26-2012, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                      Arreola doesn't apply the right kind of pressure to trouble Wlad, he just comes in windmilling, wide open. He doesn't set up with a jab, he doesn't move his head, he's ****ed.
                      He could cause Wlad some big problems in the early rounds. Arreola has the size and ability to fight out when Wlad moves in to clinch.

Comment

Working...
                      X