Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell vs. Carl Froch II - Who You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    While Dirrell clearly won the first fight, he's been off since 2010 (as far as I know?) while Froch has been fighting everybody on earth. If Dirrell has lost it, he will get KO'd by Froch. But I don't think skills deteriorate that quickly, and Dirrell would make him look stupid once more.
    clearly won ?????????? he was running away like a coward , you cant take a champions belt running and diving on the floor !

fight like a man ! DONT fake injury's and run away ! ,,,,,,,,,,,,, thought America was home of the brave lol

there all cowards !

Comment

Froch KO's the SMW #1/#2 of the division in 5 rounds and still can't get credit or faith lmao.

Abraham brutally KO's Froch ... lol
      Bute wins unless there's Home cooking ... lol

Oh then again, undefeated Bute was never really THAT good and everyone knew that, I mean he wasn't classed as #1 or #2 for several years, just 2 nights ago around 50 - 70% said Bute was gonna blast Froch, even the bookies, but those guys don't know ****, AmIRite.

Comment

How did you score the first fight even? I remember there being a point deduction. Sounds like you copped out. It's funny how I always hear the Froch fans claim it was a draw. Don't make it so obvious you didn't actually score it next time, Einstein.
        Have you never heard of even rounds before?

Comment

Originally posted by fatmash View Post
          clearly won ?????????? he was running away like a coward , you cant take a champions belt running and diving on the floor !

fight like a man ! DONT fake injury's and run away ! ,,,,,,,,,,,,, thought America was home of the brave lol

there all cowards !
          Wow, way to go all nationalistic with it. I'm Russian, you jackass. And, no, fights are won in whatever way it takes to win more rounds. If you win the first 7, you can run and hide and do whatever you want as long as you don't get knocked down or points taken away. That's how fights are scored, Bernard Hopkins. It's cool though. I remember my first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
            Have you never heard of even rounds before?
            Even rounds are for people who need excuses. Every round has a winner unless there's a point deduction. If you can't figure out who won the round, then it's a good thing you're not judging.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
              I personally believe Dirrell won the first fight and would win more decisively this time.

Dirrell is not Bute obviously, even this "new" Froch you guys deem him as would come up short.

It'd be easier than the first time, especially in the US.
              How can you be awarded a fight when you constantly held on and fell over your own feet for 12 rounds ?

Comment

Dirrell comes out swinging for the fences, Froch takes his punches well for 12 rounds, but loses a wide UD.

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                I personally believe Dirrell won the first fight and would win more decisively this time.

Dirrell is not Bute obviously, even this "new" Froch you guys deem him as would come up short.

It'd be easier than the first time, especially in the US.
                My favorite posts so far have been, these types:

"The Froch that fought Bute vs [Insert Prime Jones, Toney, Ward, Calzaghe]? etc.

Lol the Froch that just destroyed Bute, vs the Ward who fought Allan Green.

Or The Froch that fought Bute, vs the Calaghe who didn't look that good against an "old Hopkins".

The Froch that fought Bute will only look like the Froch that fought Bute, as long as he keeps fighting Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Dirrell comes out swinging for the fences, Froch takes his punches well for 12 rounds, but loses a wide UD.

My favorite posts so far have been, these types:

"The Froch that fought Bute vs [Insert Prime Jones, Toney, Ward, Calzaghe]? etc.

Lol the Froch that just destroyed Bute, vs the Ward who fought Allan Green.

Or The Froch that fought Bute, vs the Calaghe who didn't look that good against an "old Hopkins".

The Froch that fought Bute will only look like the Froch that fought Bute, as long as he keeps fighting Bute.
                  THANK YOU.

It's equivalent to people saying Judah is "back" and will defeat Amir Khan because he KO'ed Mabuza.

Hilarious. Froch is nothing new. Ward could fight him in Froch's mom's backyard and would win a shutout.

Comment

Even rounds are for people who need excuses. Every round has a winner unless there's a point deduction. If you can't figure out who won the round, then it's a good thing you're not judging.
                    Just saying "every round has a winner unless there's a point deduction" doesn't make that statement true. Nor does making sweeping generalisations about those who give them. Sometimes a judge can weigh up a round and find that neither fighter had a clear-cut edge over another, or that one fighter's advantage in one category is balanced by his opponent's in another. I agree that they should be used sparingly, since there've been some horrific cards handed in by European judges in the past. Doesn't make the concept of an even round any less invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
                      Their first fight was years ago; if anything Froch has improved while inactivity has hurt Dirrell imo; Froch won't be a afraid to engage early on.
                      Dirrell has matured much more as well as his skills, he'd beat Froch more handily after a tuneup.

Comment

Working...
                      X