Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Lucas Matthysse be in the top ten P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, and screw p4p rankings anyway, only the top spot matters
    Lucas is closing in on being the man in his division, that's what counts
    he'll be the JWW world champ soon enough
    he mighta been there already if not for 2 robberies

Comment

Mares has a better resume but I personally think Matthysse is a better fighter than Mares so I'd probably have Matthysse in my list instead of Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        He shouldn't be in the top 10, ( however if I read the poll properly I'd have checked the tick box that'd place him in after a win against Garcia). For me fighters in the top 10 pound for pound should (at the least) be a dominant fighter in their division. As good as his reason string of victories are he lost to Zab Judah and Alexander, those fights aren't the robberies people make them out to be, as a result they shouldn't be overlooked.
        Yes they were, and as for the Alexander fight goes, well you must have had shit in your eyes when watching that one.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonardEllerbe View Post
          Lucas will never be higher than my Prince.
          Never
          Okay, Leonard.

Comment

After Garcia definitely. If he then beats Khan (just to finish off the 140 tourney thingamy) and moves up and gets a decent couple wins 147 i reckon he moves into the 5.

All reliant on getting the fights made though, which isnt a formality if the past is anything to go by

Comment

Working...
            X