Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes badboys so attractive to women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes badboys so attractive to women?

It seems even confident good men are less attractive than bad boys. Why is that?

Bro ask these questions in your other threads if you aren't a troll your the most confused kid ever.

Comment

i won't post in this useless thread, that's for sure.

Comment

hold on a second...

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          It seems even confident good men are less attractive than bad boys. Why is that?
          They're attractive to young girls who just want to have fun. Then they grow up and realize that money and reliability is what matters, but most of the time its too late because by the time they find this out, they've already rendered themselves a worthless single mother in the eyes of successful men.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
            They're attractive to young girls who just want to have fun. Then they grow up and realize that money and reliability is what matters, but most of the time its too late because by the time they find this out, they've already rendered themselves a worthless single mother in the eyes of successful men.
            nice you know your women bro!

so why do immature women like bad boys more in what way are they more fun to an immature woman?

So a mature woman is attracted to a good alpha male and an immature woman is attracted to an immature bad boy. The problem is does a mature alpha man want a mature woman? Because by the time they are mature psychologically they may be mature in th3eir looks which isn't attractive, women have a very small sell by date.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              i won't post in this useless thread, that's for sure.
              stop ripping on me guys we are all in the same boat together, we are all aboard the loser cruiser, (not Monaco)

Comment

so why do immature women like bad boys more in what way are they more fun to an immature woman?
                Because sex, drugs and rock n roll. Women are also EXTREMELY insecure so they don't believe they deserve any better.

So a mature woman is attracted to a good alpha male and an immature woman is attracted to an immature bad boy. The problem is does a mature alpha man want a mature woman? Because by the time they are mature psychologically they may be mature in th3eir looks which isn't attractive, women have a very small sell by date.
                They grow out of that stage around 22, probably higher in America I'm guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                  Because sex, drugs and rock n roll. Women are also EXTREMELY insecure so they don't believe they deserve any better.

They grow out of that stage around 22, probably higher in America I'm guessing.

Wow this guy knows women well!

Sorry I wuill ask you one more question if that's ok with you, I cant pass up such a good opportunity to get such valuable info!

What advice would you give someone to get lots of hot women in their bed? What do you think are the best most practical and realistic ways to be able to do this? (without using prostitutes)

Comment

Theres lots of reasons women are attracted to men but the biggest one is looks. All that other stuff follows but an initial attraction is easy to get when your a good looking guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X