No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner vs. DeMarco is Close For 11/17, Not Done Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight!

I'll be pulling for DeMarco but Broner is very talented.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      The Broner fans talking like this is a gimme fight. Broner is BALLS deep in their throat.

Im looking for bets 2:1 odds in my favor since Broner is so good.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Lmao. Look at this dickhead. Look forward to seeing u and ur lame excuses on fight night. Ur problem is u talk with your feelings not with your brain. Kinda like a chick. Demarco vs. Broner. Get your excuses lined up.

Comment

If broner destroys demarco,I will be impressed

Comment

Demarco's a fkn warrior. he gets hit & keeps commin'. he counters & hurts other fighters. he's strong & smart. had a hell of a fight against linares. i'd love a rematch. broner's a fkn ducker just like his ***** idol floyd jr. salido wanted him & denied him. afraid he might catch a loss. they throw him average fighters so he'll stay undefeated. cant wait to see Demarco floor this m.f'er.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

The Broner fans talking like this is a gimme fight. Broner is BALLS deep in their throat.

Im looking for bets 2:1 odds in my favor since Broner is so good.

Lmao. Look at this d ickhead. Look forward to seeing u and ur lame excuses on fight night. Ur problem is u talk with your feelings not with your brain. Kinda like a chick. Demarco vs. Broner. Get your excuses lined up.
            Excuses? Lmao. Im glad for the guy with no personality. Finally stepping his game up since Ponce. If he wins he'll finally have a reason to talk. And talk about talking with your feelings, not once did I address you here nor call you any type of names. Apparently the one who has his feelings hurt is you.

Still looking for a bet. You interested? If you win you get to talk **** too.

He might get past DeMarco but we all know he doesnt get past my guy.

Comment

My 50M to your 100M that Broner doesn't KO DeMarco.

Comment

Excuses? Lmao. Im glad for the guy with no personality. Finally stepping his game up since Ponce. If he wins he'll finally have a reason to talk. And talk about talking with your feelings, not once did I address you here nor call you any type of names. Apparently the one who has his feelings hurt is you.

Still looking for a bet. You interested? If you win you get to talk **** too.

He might get past DeMarco but we all know he doesnt get past my guy.

Lol. Not sure what's funnier the idea that ko'ing demarco is somehow an easy thing or the idea that losing to Gamboa is a bad thing. Demarco has an excellent chin probably the best at 135 rite now. Even Valero had a hard time cracking it. It doesn't mean he's not gonna get beating tho. He will. Broner is simply a horrible match up for him. Two counter punchers fight who wins? The guys who's faster and more skilled. And losing to Gamboa, even if it were to happen would not be anything to be ashamed of.

Comment

My 50M to your 100M that Broner doesn't KO DeMarco.

A person that asks or odds isn't very confident at all. And look at what your premise in. Instead of "Demarco winning" you just have him not getting KO'd. LOL hilarious. So it seems you are reasonably sure Demarco will LOSE but you still came into this thread to hate.

I will give you one thing, you are definitely entertaining my man.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    A person that asks or odds isn't very confident at all. And look at what your premise in. Instead of "Demarco winning" you just have him not getting KO'd. LOL hilarious. So it seems you are reasonably sure Demarco will LOSE but you still came into this thread to hate.

I will give you one thing, you are definitely entertaining my man.
                    You guys are so confident yet don't bet on Broner KOing DeMarco?

Nah Im not sure DeMarco will lose, I was just testing the waters to see how confident you Broner fans were and apparently not very confident. Don't worry I will be putting some points down on DeMarco winning once this is finalized.
                    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 09-15-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X