Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    try again mr.red
    You know what that big red line means?

It means there's a bunch of affected garbage fans like yourself around here...

I see it as a Badge of Honor...because it shows I'm not like you.

Comment

Ward easy UD

Comment

Originally posted by Louis The Bold View Post
        You know what that big red line means?

It means there's a bunch of affected garbage fans like yourself around here...

I see it as a Badge of Honor...because it shows I'm not like you.

na it means nobody respects your opinion or thoughts actually

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
          I know your confidence is huge in this fight. How about some fair odds? Cmon buddy, help brother out!
          I don't know if my confidence is that high. I seriously doubt that Kessler will get a decision in Oakland. I hope he realizes this and takes Ward out.

No odds here. Not even for you. Plenty of people are picking Ward big-time, so I expect to make an e-fortune at even odds.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Kessler is a good fighter. He just lacks a res. But 3 alphabet belts and a loss to Joe C>a boring Miranda win and everything else Ward has done. I'm pullin for Ward to win the whole damn tourney, but I don't think he will. Kessler will beat him. I wish he woulda had a really tough fight before goin into the super 6.
            The fight wasn't boring. It was boxing.

If you watch boxing for the boxing, it wasn't boring. At all.

Ward is boring, yet you want him to win the tournament? Uhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
              na it means nobody respects your opinion or thoughts actually
              No, no it doesn't mean that.

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
                ..I dont understand how everyone on this site refers to Kessler as some unstoppable force. The man is a pretty basic fighter with exceptionally surpassing skills in a few departments. BUT

1. He is nothing that can't be beaten by a good BOXER. Calzaghe boxed circles
                around this guy all night and stunned him once or twice i believe?

2. Ward is DEF no pushover.. He does not run he engages. He does not have
                the straight shot power that kessler has but the guy can bang and it wouldnt
                surprise me to see him drop Kessler in this one

3. A definite underdog with all the pressure to put a country a point up in a
                tourney, thats undefeated, with a powerhouse hometown crowd he has
                nothing to lose but a 0 and the world to gain in this one

All in all i think people need to realize that this is not a legend fighting a prospect. These are 2 dominant world class forces meeting up and based on the lack of opposition on both sides this fight cannot be called a mismatch in kesslers favor the way it has been on here..
                Dre's style is to contain the fight, which he does really well. He can also take a punch, and fight from a traditional stance to a southpaw stance. I think as he progresses and develops, his power will increase. But i think Ward's got a real good chance on getting the decision. Home turf advantage too.

Comment

I'm picking Kessler, but I believe this fight is going to be a lot closer than people realize.

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
                    ..I dont understand how everyone on this site refers to Kessler as some unstoppable force. The man is a pretty basic fighter with exceptionally surpassing skills in a few departments. BUT

1. He is nothing that can't be beaten by a good BOXER. Calzaghe boxed circles
                    around this guy all night and stunned him once or twice i believe?

2. Ward is DEF no pushover.. He does not run he engages. He does not have
                    the straight shot power that kessler has but the guy can bang and it wouldnt
                    surprise me to see him drop Kessler in this one

3. A definite underdog with all the pressure to put a country a point up in a
                    tourney, thats undefeated, with a powerhouse hometown crowd he has
                    nothing to lose but a 0 and the world to gain in this one

All in all i think people need to realize that this is not a legend fighting a prospect. These are 2 dominant world class forces meeting up and based on the lack of opposition on both sides this fight cannot be called a mismatch in kesslers favor the way it has been on here..

how the fck will ward drop kessler??

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
                      how the fck will ward drop kessler??
                      If he can confuse Kessler and land something solid while he's off balance.
                      Stranger things have happened. You don't have to hurt someone badly to score a KD. Not predicting one, just saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X