Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were as rich as maywetaher, would u be so flashy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were as rich as maywetaher, would u be so flashy?

what are ur thoughts if u were that rich of a fighter would u have a huge entourage that u spoil? would u but all kinds of useless bling? stay in super expensive sweets? let me know ur thoughts, and what you would spend ur money on.

No.

If you spend it like you got it, you won't have it for very long.

That's always my motto.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      No.

If you spend it like you got it, you won't have it for very long.

That's always my motto.
      basically what he said. flashy dudes always end with bullet holes eventually.

Comment

you would no way catch me throwing hundreds £ notes everywhere,plain stupid and pathetic when theirs worse off people whos going through hell with money trouble,honest people who work and pay all their bills and still dont have enough to eat.ive had it happen to me once and ive seen happen to a couple friends and a family member before and its horrible to see.he needs a reality check helluva boxer though

Comment

Naaa because it's not that much to be honest.. If I had the 1 billion and up, I probably would do it hahaha!

Come on now he made what like 80 mill? Pssssh billionaires by condos by central park for that much.

Comment

**** yea I would

Comment

Dude lives from paycheck to paycheck....just on a much larger scale.

I would do the exact opposite of what this fool does with that money.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Dude lives from paycheck to paycheck....just on a much larger scale.

I would do the exact opposite of what this fool does with that money.

arent you a real estate broker?

i would own half of vegas if i were floyd mayweather. when it comes to money, floyd has the mind of a child

Comment

No it is like just begging to be robbed where im from,those who got it you never see them and never know

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    No it is like just begging to be robbed where im from,those who got it you never see them and never know

you wouldn't realistically be able to stay in the hood with that kind of money.

Comment

Working...
                    X