Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner: "At 23 I would have kicked Floyds Ass"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sure he didn't say he would kiss Floyd's ass?

Also, this is the start of Broner's super heel turn. Make everyone think he's Floyd 2.0, and then start talking about how he is better. All setting up Floyd's retirement fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Also, this is the start of Broner's super heel turn. Make everyone think he's Floyd 2.0, and then start talking about how he is better. All setting up Floyd's retirement fight.

that would make it full circle for me...from nuthugger to hater and back to nuthugger at the end

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        And no, he wouldn't have. Kid would have gotten completely outclassed. Floyd was much better at the same age, but hey, that's common knowledge. Right?
        It's not even comparable. Broner would be lucky to see the final bell. I'd be impressed if he got to the championship rounds.

Comment

Imagine if Broner wins some titles at LW and than jumps to 140 in Late 2013/Early 2014. Say he were to win a few fights there.

If Floyd fights to say 2015, which is a definite possibility no matter what he says about stopping at 37, imagine a Broner-Floyd fight, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

When asked if he'd fight floyd next he said "of course, I have kids to feed".

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              When asked if he'd fight floyd next he said "of course, I have kids to feed".

Tweet all this to Floyd...i want to hear the response

Comment

Comment

lol broner just thrown away whatever love he got from the floyd faithfuls...let's see if they will still defend him

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Tweet all this to Floyd...i want to hear the response
                    He'll hear of this shortly

Comment

I was wondering if he'd ever separate himself from Floyd (not that this quote has), I mean he's a talented fighter there's no reason for him to be the-guy-that-wants-to-be-just-like-Floyd...I'm just not sure why he would say this after riding his d*ck so hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X