Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly i just rewatched the fight and i am pissed...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly i just rewatched the fight and i am pissed...

But because the fight was awesome up until that point ... damn youu floyd u are a boxing genious but a freakin ass hole .

I would be cool if the same accident happened after 8 or 9 rounds .

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
    But because the fight was awesome up until that point ... damn youu floyd u are a boxing genious but a freakin ass hole .

I would be cool if the same accident happened after 8 or 9 rounds .
    Floyd knew that if it went into the later rounds that he would not make it.

Floyd's legs is gone. Floyd knew it. And so Floyd cheated early in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post

what fight was you watching? Ortiz was breaking apart hence the desperate headbutt, your just drawing your own conclusions.

Comment

haha i just saw it a couple of times in high def , u need to do that bro

Comment

sugar sting ray, more like sugar pontiac sunfire.

Comment

Floyd essentially blew his own fight. Let's be serious, that fight was made to make Floyd look good, and ending it like that left a lot of questions unanswered. Although arguably, he had Ortiz in the bag by that moment, and would've KO'd him sooner rather than later anyway. Ortiz is a goddamn naive little kid, boxing match is not a hugging contest!

Comment

Lol this guy just makes his own **** up.

Comment

Ortiz was the one who wasnt going to go to distance. Especially getting caught with that lead right throughout the bout. it wasnt cheating what Floyd did. It was legal. un sportman like and cheap shot from Floyd, probably but if anyone was trying to cheat it was Ortiz with the headbutt.

Should Floyd have done it? I dont think he should have cuz he was clearly in control and the KO on Ortiz was gonna happen sooner or later. Ortiz's body language was saying it all.

Comment

Yea the fight was getting really good
                  I wish the fight didn't end like that

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                    Ortiz was the one who wasnt going to go to distance. Especially getting caught with that lead right throughout the bout. it wasnt cheating what Floyd did. It was legal. un sportman like and cheap shot from Floyd, probably but if anyone was trying to cheat it was Ortiz with the headbutt.

Should Floyd have done it? I dont think he should have cuz he was clearly in control and the KO on Ortiz was gonna happen sooner or later. Ortiz's body language was saying it all.
                    Yeah he was putting on a show, i am sure the last rounds would have been amazing with ortizes heart and floyd skills. I honestly think he was gonna be severly punished but in an entretaining fight, damn u floyd hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X