Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs Darchinyan 2 Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy fight for Donaire...Vic is way past his best and this fight is just a payday for him. ..

Had the rematch be within a year or two of the first fight then I would have given Vic a good shot.

Comment

Donaire wins by skull fking unless he has a flashback of a Rigo straight and tries to protect his eye from popping out and Darchynian catches him. XD

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        how about no one gives a ****? (sorry to be so rude, but this fight is a big yawner)

worst rematch in.....

actually new poll if someone can up with a worst rematch
        Only ones that terrible I can think of are holyfield-ruiz. Hopkins jones. Hopkins-Allen

Comment

I want this rematch more than I wanted Buster Douglass vs Holyfield II that was never made.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepporooni View Post
            Donaire by KO. Why even make a thread with a poll about this mismatch? What's funny is that HBO is hyping this as a "long awaited rematch". Maybe for Vic. For everyone else it is looked upon as a stay busy fight so Donaire can get a workout. He probably won't even break a sweat.
            The first time these two fought it was a close fight before Donaire caught Darchinyan with that huge left hook. Plus Donaire is coming off shoulder surgery so we don't know what Donaire we will get.

Comment

Donaire...hopefully after this fight he gets a rematch vs Rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                Donaire gets out boxed rigo style
                So you think Darchinyan wins by a decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                  Donaire gets out boxed rigo style
                  stop it, Vic doesn't have that kind of skill.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                    Easy fight for Donaire...Vic is way past his best and this fight is just a payday for him. ..

Had the rematch be within a year or two of the first fight then I would have given Vic a good shot.
                    I don't think it will be an easy fight for Donaire because Darchinyan is motivated and wants his revenge.

Comment

im 100% sure op is the guy i posted in the very first post, a donaire nuthugger with hella ALTS and he disappeared once rigo whooped his boy. Ban this idiot

trying to hype up donaire for this useless rematch like Vic is some kind of threat
                      Last edited by HanzGruber; 10-20-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X