Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saremento "Pacquiao would get knocked out easily, He knows we are really P4P #1"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im lovin it....

Manny beats this dude and the Team Martinez keeps running there mouth the better there chances are of getting the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
      To start with, Mosley does not weigh the same on fight night as Shane Mosley. And even though Mosley is shot, he still has an iron chin. Ali had an iron chin when he was shot so that is a pathetic argument. And of course Martinez should KO Pacquiao. It doesn't matter if Pacquiao is considered the best in boxing: if you are a powerpuncher with a 20lb weight advantage who cannot KO an offensive fighter, something is wrong.
      Really,how exactly does Mosley differ in weight than Mosley??This should be good,please................go on.

Comment

This is getting real bad now, Sergio is desperate for a fight with Pac.
        Reality check Sergio is that you wont become no1 by beating pac.

He desperately wants to be no1 and sees Pac as his meal ticket.
        Beat David Haye at heavyweight and you got a chance.

Comment

Lol. I guess according to your logic the Klitschkos KOing Martinez would bump them up P4P too, right?

Comment

The video pretty much expressed how I felt.

Comment

martinez vs. pac. do it.

pac isn't supposed to win, the type of fights that made me a fan of his from lebdwaba to barrera, to oscar, now martinez.

yeah, its a stretch but this is the fight i want beside whatshisname

Comment

The only people getting knocked out easily from where im standing was Sergio against Margarito. The ref stopped it a bit early IMO. He should have let Sergio take a bit of a badder beating and maybe take Sergios confidence away a bit.
                Hes a bit mouthy right now, as if he hasnt lost before. The fight didnt scar him enough and didnt make him shop worn enough.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                  I'm getting tired of Martinez and his team.
                  lolz that is a very funny sig you have there bro!

Comment

would love to see this at a reasonable weight for Sergio...IF he shows he can go back down to 150-154 without losing a leg or arm then it should be on....BUT until then, whats the sense of talking up the fight when its looking impossible to make?!?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      would love to see this at a reasonable weight for Sergio...IF he shows he can go back down to 150-154 without losing a leg or arm then it should be on....BUT until then, whats the sense of talking up the fight when its looking impossible to make?!?
                      Exactly. I think Martinez-Ward has a better chance of happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X