Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan's Real Speed Revealed Briefly @ HBO Promo Shoot: (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan's Real Speed Revealed Briefly @ HBO Promo Shoot: (VIDEO)

Approx: 17 punches in 4 seconds = 4.25 punches per second. Jabs, uppercuts and hooks. And that might even be a slow motion clip...

Still might just be the fastest in the entire game..? Even before peaking in camp.

Does this guy have ANYTHING going for him?

All I ever hear is "Speed this, Speed that".

Does he do any other thing well?

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post

he steps in the ring and takes risks unlike some boxers who fake injuries, continuously pull out of fights and refuse to take a real challenge.

Comment

Not impressed

Anybody can shadow box that fast, and it doesn't mean anything. By the way Pacquiao can shadowbox 10x faster, and still lose.

Comment

I've never been impressed with Khan's speed, speed is more valuable when a fighter can shoot whilst quickly getting into a defensive posture and changing the angles. Khan is always there to be hit when he throws. I hope Canelo toys with him, even though the logical thing to do is get him out and don't even waste time with him but man, really hope he toys with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post

He's an exceptionally good boxer when he's on his game. He completely shut out and dominated Alexander, Malignaggi, Judah and Collazo, for a few examples.

Comment

If Algieri is stunning you you ain't that f#cking fast.

I do suspect Khan might be able to parlay his speed/Canelo's lack of speed & deliberate movement into some early success, but its not gonna be anything he'll have long term success with. Plus Khan has notoriously been his own worst enemy in some of his worst nights so I won't be surprised if he does that again on Cinco De Mayo on top of all that.

They are doing what they are supposed to be doing doe. Hype Khan so people believe Khan has a better chance to win then some rational and reasonable people believe him to have.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                He's an exceptionally good boxer when he's on his game. He completely shut out and dominated Alexander, Malignaggi, Judah and Collazo, for a few examples.
                Yup, light punchers or over the hill fighters

Comment

This dude is doing the stanky leg

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    Yup, light punchers or over the hill fighters
                    They are only overhill the when Khan fights them right?

Garcia had problems with Zab, where as Khan beat a 10 times better and younger version of Zab

Broner struggled with a old Paulie, Khan beat a prime Paulie

Collazo dropped Ortiz and hurt Thurman, Khan dominated him

There is always a weird excuse not to give Khan any credit...

Comment

Working...
                    X