No announcement yet.

More athletes and celebs needs to speak out on how wrong being gay is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    If you're gay you're going to hell. Quit being gay. It's not that hard.

God Bless.
    Praise the Lord.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Do you eat KFC or any other fast food place that has beef or chicken on the menu? Yes or No

So you know about c0ck fighting then? You've seen them go for hours? Or is it a number you're pulling out of your ass?

Actually the living conditions of breeders of c0ck fighters are a whole lot better than the living conditions of your typical slaughter house.

*WARNING DISTURBING VIDEO*
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksFlFuqeQVk

I don't even want to embed it.

By the looks of this video and others I've seen, they don't die a quick death, they live in horrible conditions and die an agonizing death.

So YOU don't have the right to come here all high and mighty condemning c0ck fighting while ordering a bucket of chicken or a hamburger.

I can see the differences in circumstances, and I'm not going to condemn any of those because I eat KFC, I eat Jack in the Box and other fast food joints. And from what I understand, they use to meat from bull fights and c0ck fights for food.

Dog fights? I don't eat dogs, dog fighting is a despicable act, people that do that need to be shot on the spot. I've never heard Manny bet on dog fights though.
      This is my last post.

I more than understand your point.

Yes, I've seen documentaries on the terrible conditions in which a lot of animals are kept in.

You are right.

But a cow is pole axed as quickly as possible, for the sole purpose of food, whereas a c*ck is forced to fight with razor blades, for the sole purpose of entertainment.

The remains of the cow gets eaten. That's why it's killed.

The remains of the c*ck get thrown in the bin, and that's it.

There is absolutely no difference between dog fighting and c*ck fighting. Because neither of those animals are killed for a purpose. The remains of a dog will be disposed of in the same way as a c*ck. Again, both are used for gambling as a sick form of entertainment. You can't despise one, but not the other. Apart from a person being more humanly attached to a dog, as they are great pets etc, it's effectively the same thing really.

At least there's a purpose to killing a pig or cow. Again, I agree with you regarding the horrible conditions that they are kept in. But you can't say that it's more humane for animals to fight to the death than to be killed by a farmer.

Anyway, it's been good debating with you, even if we see things differently. But I'd like to leave it now to find some other threads to debate on.

Thanks.
      Last edited by robertzimmerman; 02-25-2016, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X