Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Does To Mayweather What Fury Did To Wladimir - Speed, Jab, Youth, Movement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OP is simply the most irrelevant, inaccurate and completely ******ed statement to be made by Flatline to date.

Twatline would be more appropriate,

Comment

I was wondering how long it would be before this nonsense came up due to the fact that Fury has just beaten a long-standing champ

I cannot stand Mayweather but he beats Khan every day of the week, twice on Sunday and 3 times per night on late night shopping days

Comment

When I saw the thread I was sure you wrote it. It's amazing how you have turned Fury's win into a win for Khan over Mayweather when Fury's win has nothing to do with the outcome of a Mayweather-Khan fight. Mayweather didn't fight Khan because Khan never beat a top welterweight to earn a shot. Khan couldn't even outpoint the same Peterson who Bradley won every single round from. How could he beat Mayweather when he gets knocked down and struggles with Diaz in England. He also struggled with Algieri and lost to Peterson so he is certainly no Mayweather beater. If Khan fought Mayweather Khan would be a massive underdog in the betting. You have Khan so overrated it's pathetic. Why is Khan just sitting on his ass wasting his prime away instead of fighting top welterweights and backing up his giant, bragging mouth?

Comment

Khan has no inside game, a low ring IQ, poor defense, and a glass jaw. No way in hell he can outbox Floyd.

And like someone else said, it's a MYTH that Khan has the reach and height advantages. Khan is an inch taller than Floyd AT MOST. And Floyd has the longer reach.

Khan's jab isn't anything special. It's decent, nothing more.
          Last edited by VG_Addict; 11-30-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

C+ troll thread. Get the + for the hilarity of the comparison.

Comment

I didn't actually think Amir could beat Floyd until:

1. I saw Floyd demonstrably age, choosing to go out on a "gimmee" fight;

2. I saw Floyd blatantly duck Khan. Now, this might seem hilarious, the idea of anyone ducking someone with a chin like a 7-year-old girl (not so big a factor against Floyd), but when you've asked your Twatter followers to vote for who they want you to fight, and you fight the loser of said poll, it's a blatant duck.

I never believed that Manny would have given him a fight in any era, but then I saw an aged, legless, one-armed Manny stiffen Floyd's legs momentarily when "the time was right".

Floyd was a talented fighter, no doubt about that, but he was also a cherry picker extraordinare.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                No............
                That's about all there is to say really . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                  Khan has no inside game, a low ring IQ, poor defense, and a glass jaw. No way in hell he can outbox Floyd.

And like someone else said, it's a MYTH that Khan has the reach and height advantages. Khan is an inch taller than Floyd AT MOST. And Floyd has the longer reach.

Khan's jab isn't anything special. It's decent, nothing more.
                  Well ,if there's more to say, then those points are all good haha!

Comment

im not a triangle theory kind of guy and I know khan is a good fighter but he stuggled with algirie and ur saying he can beat Floyd as in dominate him like fury did wlad?

Comment

Khan has posted this exact same thing on Facebook

Saying that he predicted Fury to beat Klitschko and that it means he would beat Mayweather too

Comment

Working...
                      X