Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[X-RATED] I lost my virginity 9 hours ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo Ledbetter View Post
    "Jackpot sounds go off in my head. I'm doing it. I'm really ****ing doing it. My father is gonna be proud."
    Haha mmm night jasmine

Comment

Waste of a load.

Comment

Wtf? Is this a joke post or is it actually serious? This can't be real....

Comment

Congrats, you got a fat bitch to pity fuck you. I take back what I said in the other thread. After getting another look at that gross farting pig, I wouldn't smash it, despite how funny it would be to watch you cry like a twat afterwards. Because you better believe that once she got rocked by my dick, she'd never talk to your weak ass again.

Comment

He said incenses, plural... like were there a lush spread of aromatherapy round this broads apartment? Wheres the oils at?

The part about him like smelling the cuddy through her pants like from a distance through all this aromatherapy is a little sketchy though.

I had to sig some of that though, WTF did i just read.... "Mmmmm. Night jasmine" ATG sleezy line im imagining. Aladdin **** on the magic ****ing carpet.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 05-27-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

It's obv the same girl too lol, just makeup and shes trying to ghetto diy a girdle essentially with the belt. This could be kinda real, or he just trolled someone's FB pics which is funny cause he went for realism with the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo Ledbetter View Post
                He said incenses, plural... like were there a lush spread of aromatherapy round this broads apartment? Wheres the oils at?

The part about him like smelling the cuddy through her pants like from a distance through all this aromatherapy is a little sketchy though.

I had to sig some of that though, WTF did i just read.... "Mmmmm. Night jasmine" ATG sleezy line im imagining. Aladdin **** on the magic ****ing carpet.
                That part had me dying How dirty does ***** have to be so you can smell it through her jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                  That part had me dying How dirty does ***** have to be so you can smell it through her jeans.
                  Through the smell of like this axe and bs wafting through the air...

HOLY ****... wait a sec...

Am i reading this wrong in my sig quote... is her name Jasmine? or is he lighting a flavored insense called night jasmine and is like like going mmmmm? cause if its the second that only makes it even way ****ing funnier.... LOLOLOL

Comment

What did I just read? I have a feeling this an alt from the same guy with the Walmart story.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      Lmao, this ****in guy
                      http://www.exxxplosivo.com/music/Crunk2007/19%20Get%20Low.mp3

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                      That's ****ing sick your posting sexy pictures of your sister.
                      My sister is 31 years old. The girl I smashed is 22. Just because she has the-girl-next-door look doesn't make her my sister.

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post

LOLOLOL this ****er. Some of these had me straight up choking on my cig, like inhaling smoke coughing like a mfer lol "I motion her to bring it in for a hug." lolololol

I wasn't ready. The rapping couldn't prepare me for what was about to happen. I felt like a kid again. Scared. Alone. Looking for my mommy.

"It's okay, mijo. Mommy will take care of you, corazón."

Oh dear god, I love this guy.
                      Having sex energized me to write this story. I did some road work and pushups after. #motivation

Also I see your sig

Wait, WTF there are actual pics, they weren't loading before... Is this like kinda real but mainly fake or mainly real but embellished for the lulz?
                      Real. No exaggerations.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      It's an epic piece of work especially the part about patron and being a real n@gga lol
                      Wow you really read it

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
                      This thread is 10/10, would read again
                      Thank you, G.

We got a gentleman here, like IDK this all seems so realistically like 18-19 lol. I mean like the pandora and the petron but like the insense and candles "hi jasmine" lolololol

Dude... Like wtf....
                      It was on like Donkey Kong.

"Jackpot sounds go off in my head. I'm doing it. I'm really ****ing doing it. My father is gonna be proud."
                      That's what I was thinking. His son manned up and pulled the trigger.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Is that really the same girl? Lol fukin makeup
                      Makeup or no makeup, she is beautiful. Dime.

More like ****in girdle, her gut disappeared.
                      She doesn't have a gut.

Haha mmm night jasmine
                      Yeeeeaah buuuuuuuuddy!!

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                      Waste of a load.
                      Wut

Wtf? Is this a joke post or is it actually serious? This can't be real....
                      Real.

Originally posted by BrickWall View Post

Congrats, you got a fat bitch to pity fuck you. I take back what I said in the other thread. After getting another look at that gross farting pig, I wouldn't smash it, despite how funny it would be to watch you cry like a twat afterwards. Because you better believe that once she got rocked by my dick, she'd never talk to your weak ass again.
                      I'll slump you.

Trust me. I could smell her pussy. Nose candy.

It's obv the same girl too lol, just makeup and shes trying to ghetto diy a girdle essentially with the belt. This could be kinda real, or he just trolled someone's FB pics which is funny cause he went for realism with the pics.
                      I took the pic when I took her out to my uncle's bar. I have the original file on my hard drive.

I'm an animal. I was locked in on that pussy.

Through the smell of like this axe and bs wafting through the air...

HOLY ****... wait a sec...

Am i reading this wrong in my sig quote... is her name Jasmine? or is he lighting a flavored insense called night jasmine and is like like going mmmmm? cause if its the second that only makes it even way ****ing funnier.... LOLOLOL
                      Night jasmine is a plant that emits a very pleasant scent only at night.

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                      What did I just read? I have a feeling this an alt from the same guy with the Walmart story.
                      Who are you talking about? This is my only account.

Comment

Working...
                      X