No announcement yet.

The Patriots are being investigated by the League for Deflating Footballs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Thats gonna be rodgers. BTW I am 2-0 in championship games. The Giants won the World Series, My Buckeyes won the national championship, and my friend Marshawn Lynch is going to win his 2nd super bowl ring. Not to shabby. Dodgers suck, Trojans and Bruins suck, and the Patriots are cheaters
    Nets suck, Yankees suck, Jets suck, Giants suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Nets suck, Yankees suck, Jets suck, Giants suck.
      I hate NY Sports teams. I am talking about the SF Giants. Baseball

Comment

Thats gonna be rodgers. BTW I am 2-0 in championship games. The Giants won the World Series, My Buckeyes won the national championship, and my friend Marshawn Lynch is going to win his 2nd super bowl ring. Not to shabby. Dodgers suck, Trojans and Bruins suck, and the Patriots are cheaters
        Rodgers, not after yesterdays choke job?? Dude was basically handed the ball on Seattle's End Zone throughout the game and couldn't manage to score any points. A great QB would have put that game away early, someone like Brady would have made Seattle pay for all those turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          Rodgers, not after yesterdays choke job?? Dude was basically handed the ball on Seattle's End Zone throughout the game and couldn't manage to score any points. A great QB would have put that game away early, someone like Brady would have made Seattle pay for all those turnovers.
          It will be rodgers one day. Trust me. The Colts shut down Gronkowski. They forgot about everyone else. The middle and right side of the field are out of order so the patriots can't go that way. They have to test Byron Maxwell who is a damn good corner himself. This Patriots team is not better than that Bronco team from Last Year.
          Last edited by Build That Wall; 01-19-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

It will be rodgers one day. Trust me. The Colts shut down Gronkowski. They forgot about everyone else. The middle and right side of the field are out of order so the patriots can't go that way. They have to test Byron Maxwell who is a damn good corner himself. This Patriots team is not better than that Bronco team from Last Year.
            Not sure what that has to do with Rodgres being unable to put points on the board despite being gifted the ball in Seattle territory all game long.

Comment

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ting-footballs

These Guys simply don't know how to stop cheating.
              want to bet 54 quads.. seahawks vs new England.. I give you 1.5 odds.. your 54 quads win 75 quads?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                want to bet 54 quads.. seahawks vs new England.. I give you 1.5 odds.. your 54 quads win 75 quads?
                I am going to bet with other people now. I already have a betting page on the bets section. 2 quad is the max.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  Not sure what that has to do with Rodgres being unable to put points on the board despite being gifted the ball in Seattle territory all game long.
                  It is because Seattles defense is so f**king good. New England hasn't faced a defense this good all year.

Comment

The Patriots team has a better QB than the Bronco team last year. Pats defense is strong too. This is going to be a tough game for both teams.

Colts shut down Gronk and he still scored. Edelman and Amendola are the type of wrs that fair pretty well against the Seahawks. The question is will the Seahawks get constant pressure on Brady? Will the Pats defense be able to keep Wilson's legs in check? The running game for both sides will be extremely important. I'm excited for this Super Bowl. Brady is a much better big game performer than Manning.

Rodgers has a lot of work to do if he's going to catch Brady. The talent is there obviously. He's amazing. But he's been injury prone and his team needs work on the other side of the ball.

Comment

It is because Seattles defense is so f**king good. New England hasn't faced a defense this good all year.
                      New England formation tactic will confuse LOB

Comment

Working...
                      X