No announcement yet.

Vitali VS Charr or Vitali VS Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali VS Charr or Vitali VS Haye?

I am a Vitali fan, he is a warrior and fearless, but Charr is a nobody to me. He is 40, way pass his prime, but I think his style, stamina and height will **** Haye up.

I like Haye, he is explosive at 200/210 lbs for sure, and should stay that weight.

If Vit beats Haye, he retires pretty damn good. If he loses, he is 40 anyway and has nothing to lose since he is retiring. He will make bank.

i cant be mad at vitali if he takes an easy fight just to go out on so if charr is his very last fight so be it. if it isnt there is no reason at all to fight him though, it can barely even be called a fight, its more of an exhibition.

haye is the closest thing to a challenge for him out there, regardless if he retires or not. but if he retires of a KO win over haye i dont think theres anything more satisfying for him and his fans than that, ofcourse haye also poses a threat and could spoil the party.

i dont think anyone wants to see vitali fight charr instead of haye. i dont want to see him fight charr period.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      i cant be mad at vitali if he takes an easy fight just to go out on so if charr is his very last fight so be it. if it isnt there is no reason at all to fight him though, it can barely even be called a fight, its more of an exhibition.

haye is the closest thing to a challenge for him out there, regardless if he retires or not. but if he retires of a KO win over haye i dont think theres anything more satisfying for him and his fans than that, ofcourse haye also poses a threat and could spoil the party.

i dont think anyone wants to see vitali fight charr instead of haye. i dont want to see him fight charr period.
      u can and should be. he should just retire if thats the fight hes gonna take.

Comment

he should fight the best or just retire ... carr is utter crap saw him fight on the undercard of some other fight before ... maybe toney v leb can't remember but I do remember he was fighting some bum he was supposed to easily beat but only managed to stuggle to a dodgy decision.

Comment

If an aging Vitali wants to sign off with an easy win, then good for him, can't hate on that at 40 yrs old. It's his life.

Comment

he needs to think about his legacy

Comment

Working...
            X