Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley "Sounds like Freddie is worried... Pac leads with his head too"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley "Sounds like Freddie is worried... Pac leads with his head too"

TIMOTHY BRADLEY: "FREDDIE IS A LITTLE WORRIED...MANNY COMES IN WITH HIS HEAD AS WELL"
    By Ben Thompson | February 09, 2012

"That doesn't bother me, man. It just shows Freddie is a little worried about this fight. That stuff doesn't get under my skin. People have said worse things about me before," stated WBO jr. welterweight champion Timothy Bradley, who responded to recent comments made by Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, accusing him of being a dirty fighter. According to both Roach and Pacquiao, Bradley intentionally uses his head to inflict damage upon his opponents. It's an accusation that Bradley has heard before from his opponents, but he's not bothered by it at all and he doesn't plan on making any changes to his style of fighting.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...b33658fd2c2f1b

Look at hydrocephalus at it again. Shut the fokk up! shut the fokkkkk up timmy. You are the dirtiest boxer and human i have seen in a long time, dont you dare compare yourseld to manny in any way. He is godly and a human role model and you sukk azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Look at hydrocephalus at it again. Shut the fokk up! shut the fokkkkk up timmy. You are the dirtiest boxer and human i have seen in a long time, dont you dare compare yourseld to manny in any way. He is godly and a human role model and you sukk azz.
      jeez relax dude. LOL wow this guy is high strung about bradley. and by the way LMAO at godly and human role model...

Comment

"According to both Roach and Pacquiao, Bradley intentionally uses his head to inflict damage upon his opponents."

only roach said that as far as i know but can't really expect anything better from fighthype

Comment

He's right about Manny though. Manny does constantly leap forward face first occasionally.

Comment

the **** thing is Bradley will be butting Pac so hard that he has such a big cut that he cant fight Floyd like 4-5 years after that...

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              "According to both Roach and Pacquiao, Bradley intentionally uses his head to inflict damage upon his opponents."

only roach said that as far as i know but can't really expect anything better from fighthype
              Fuking hilarious.
              I mean when Bradley headbutts it's more obvious than when Ortiz does it or when Barerra did it to Pac Right?
              No I don't think the headbutts are intentional

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  TIMOTHY BRADLEY: "FREDDIE IS A LITTLE WORRIED...MANNY COMES IN WITH HIS HEAD AS WELL"
                  By Ben Thompson | February 09, 2012

"That doesn't bother me, man. It just shows Freddie is a little worried about this fight. That stuff doesn't get under my skin. People have said worse things about me before," stated WBO jr. welterweight champion Timothy Bradley, who responded to recent comments made by Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, accusing him of being a dirty fighter. According to both Roach and Pacquiao, Bradley intentionally uses his head to inflict damage upon his opponents. It's an accusation that Bradley has heard before from his opponents, but he's not bothered by it at all and he doesn't plan on making any changes to his style of fighting.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...b33658fd2c2f1b
                  roach and pacquiao- well that's gospel then eh? might as well get arum and amir khan to comment on it too.

Comment

that's probably why he's worried. They both lead with their heads & are southpaw vs orthodox. I'd worry about a cut, definitely.

Comment

Working...
                    X