Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Ortiz taste Floyd's power....then what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Ortiz taste Floyd's power....then what?

Floyd Mayweather been dominating the sport for well over a decade, but it seems that boxing fans have forgotten. The always say, "Floyd's never fought this type of fighter", "Seen this type of style", "tasted this type of power". YAWWWWWNNNNN.

My question is, what will ortiz do when he taste Floyd's power? And trust me, FLoyd has just as much power as any other WW in the division. What will ortiz do when FLoyd is countering him beautifully? and slipping, slidding, ducking, his shots? What will Ortiz do when floyd is fighting from the outside? Or in the phone booth like he did chevaz, castillo, hatton, corrales? What will Ortiz do when he adds pressure like he did zab, mosley, marquez etc?

Whats Ortiz plan? Bully and Ko? Please...

the same pacquiao is going to do: try to land something big and be humiliated by 12 rounds in the process

Comment

he'll ask ... is mayweather on something ? hehe

Comment

He will run and try to survive.

Ortiz thinks he is gonna walk Floyd down, but Floyd will be walking him down.

Comment

What power???

The KO power he used fighting Marquez and Mosley?
          Last edited by Vegan101; 07-13-2011, 04:12 PM.

Comment

mayweather's rep of power comes from his mosley fight
            but that was only cos mosley was blood drained

maywaether only fights opponents who are blood drained
            before getting into the ring with him otherwise there is no fight

lol

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBaby View Post
              Floyd Mayweather been dominating the sport for well over a decade, but it seems that boxing fans have forgotten. The always say, "Floyd's never fought this type of fighter", "Seen this type of style", "tasted this type of power". YAWWWWWNNNNN.

My question is, what will ortiz do when he taste Floyd's power? And trust me, FLoyd has just as much power as any other WW in the division. What will ortiz do when FLoyd is countering him beautifully? and slipping, slidding, ducking, his shots? What will Ortiz do when floyd is fighting from the outside? Or in the phone booth like he did chevaz, castillo, hatton, corrales? What will Ortiz do when he adds pressure like he did zab, mosley, marquez etc?

Whats Ortiz plan? Bully and Ko? Please...
              Did I miss something? Who all has Mayweather knocked out at Welter-Weight?

Comment

Originally posted by jdigital1601 View Post
                hatton and Mitchell you are the qweakest link good-bye

Comment

Originally posted by jdigital1601 View Post
                  Only Sharmba Mitchell and that was a pathetic excuse for a KO victory. Floyd? Power? SMH!!!

Comment

Get frustrated that he getting tagged by pot shots and his wide punches are not landing.

Come on this fight will very much likely end with a UD for Floyd. With both fighters looking fresh faced at the end of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X