it worries me that ppl running my country who believed in a talking snake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it worries me that ppl running my country who believed in a talking snake

do you believe in Evolution?

couldnt possibly have been Adam and Eve 5000 years ago with a talking snake and a garden could it? I mean come on...
    Last edited by phook; 12-19-2010, 03:17 AM.

I accept the evidence for evolution.

Yes ... if they genuinely believe in any religious dogma. I'm not convinced that all of those who claim to believe, actually do.

The genesis account of the creation of life is undeniably wrong. We KNOW for an absolute fact that we share a common ancestor with "lower" life forms. I can't understand how anyone, who understands evolution, could deny this.

So, are you an atheist now Phook?

Comment

werent you just saying last week you dont understand how anyone can denounce religion because people get possesed?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post

Yes ... if they genuinely believe in any religious dogma. I'm not convinced that all of those who claim to believe, actually do.

The genesis account of the creation of life is undeniably wrong. We KNOW for an absolute fact that we share a common ancestor with "lower" life forms. I can't understand how anyone, who understands evolution, could deny this.

haha I am Agnosticism

Comment

Cool.

What about the supernatural in general - i.e. spirits / exorcism / demons etc?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post

LMAO there is not ABSOLUTE FACT about evolution. Evolution is a theory, just like any other theory based on evidence they THINK relates to the subject. Evolution has many flaws nothing is fact.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
              haha I am Agnosticism
              An agnostic...........

Comment

They could believe in a holy flying toilet seat, as long as they are good at running the country. Or at least acceptably bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
                  LMAO there is not ABSOLUTE FACT about evolution. Evolution is a theory, just like any other theory based on evidence they THINK relates to the subject. Evolution has many flaws nothing is fact.
                  and what facts is there about religion? a flying unicorn?

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
                    Okay ... What are these "flaws"?

Comment

Working...
                    X