No announcement yet.

HORUS PRESENTS: “It is twice as hard to crush a HALF-TRUTH as a whole lie”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
    So why are you twisting some facts and forcing your opinion with half truth and whole lies here?

You're very well known with your prejudiced views by normal people here only dimwits completely agrees with you without even knowing what they were agreeing.

That one i can't give credit to you either as those guys have been staying too long in the basement the'yre afraid to come out and face the realities outside of their holes they'd rather nuthug on the net and live in it and would create a persona based on their avatar on an online game.

Surely, you know that yourself as you've been acting like that eversince you been here.
    Pakyo,
    First of all, where did I twist any facts in my reply to Pistol.
    Second, We all have prejudices including you.
    Third, you can say alot of thing about me, but one thing you can not say is I do not make a attempt to delivery facts when I post about something.

People who agree with me are not dumbasses, they just agree with the facts I presented and the rational way I presented it to them.

btw, R.I.P SAM

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Ugh Horus you do understand that this is something that can't be applied to every person in the world because this is how I feel about Floyd is my own personal opinion.

My Point to you pistol, just because you believe it does not make it true.

People use to believe the world was flat! How true was that belief?

People use to believe cigerettes could not cause cancer! How true was that belief?
      People still believe 2pac isnt dead ! How true was that belief?

you see my point.
      just because you believe it does not make it true or a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
        And that is all I can say about that........for now!
        So you agree with my post about Half-truths in boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          Pakyo,

Horus you know with the above statement you just killed or contradicted your thread and yourself........
          Third, you can say alot of thing about me, but one thing you can not say is I do not make a attempt to delivery facts when I post about something.

People who agree with me are not dumbasses, they just agree with the facts I presented and the rational way I presented it to them.

Fact is relevant here if:

they are verifiable
          or half truth.

btw, R.I.P SAM

You can be as eloquent as you want to be but in the end the truth will always come out.

Cheers!!

Comment

So you agree with my post about Half-truths in boxing?

lololol.
            I agree that your thread isBAKED HALF TRUTH!!! a

Comment

My Point to you pistol, just because you believe it does not make it true.

People use to believe the world was flat! How true was that belief?

People use to believe cigerettes could not cause cancer! How true was that belief?
              People still believe 2pac isnt dead ! How true was that belief?

you see my point.
              just because you believe it does not make it true or a fact.

Ugh are you really comparing Floyd being a piece of **** to the earth being flat and cigs causing cancer? Fuk you are dense!!!

Floyd being a POS or not being a POS is not something that can be proven or disproven because it;s persons point of view, it's ones own personal feelings.

You can disprove the earth being flat or cigs not causing cancer but you can't disprove that I feel Floyd is a POS. Fuk you're dumb!!!

Seriously try disproving it Horus, I can't wait to see your head explode.

Comment

Pakyo,

btw, R.I.P SAM
                Damn, i'm too tired to argue with you rationally now i've been logging on and off here for the past 10 hours i'm beginning to become one of the no-lifes here.

I'll just check your posts later tomorrow...gotta go.

Comment

The fact that you used Floyd as a reference in this thread made it weak. You act like this man his hated by everyone yet he has one of the biggest fan bases in boxing. Then you talk about the critics, yes the critics can make lies but so can boxers... soooo

What about Floyd and his ignorant family nearly ruining a man’s reputation based off of sheer lies?

There is always going to be two sides to every issue. You could have saved yourself a lot of typing and just said that.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    ugh are you really comparing floyd being a piece of **** to the earth being flat and cigs causing cancer? Fuk you are dense!!!

Floyd being a pos or not being a pos is not something that can be proven or disproven because it;s persons point of view, it's ones own personal feelings.

You can disprove the earth being flat or cigs not causing cancer but you can't disprove that i feel floyd is a pos. Fuk you're dumb!!!

Seriously try disproving it horus, i can't wait to see your head explode.
                    he can't disprove the way you feel as opinion, but he can disprove the premises that helped or made you form that opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                      The fact that you used Floyd as a reference in this thread made it weak. You act like this man his hated by everyone yet he has one of the biggest fan bases in boxing. Then you talk about the critics, yes the critics can make lies but so can boxers... soooo

What about Floyd and his ignorant family nearly ruining a man’s reputation based off of sheer lies?

There is always going to be two sides to every issue. You could have saved yourself a lot of typing and just said that.
                      How do you know they're lies?

Or are you just saying they're lies because you're biased?

Comment

Working...
                      X