If the NSAC adopts OST Pac will only fight in Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the NSAC adopts OST Pac will only fight in Texas

Dude is on that ****... period

if the NSAC adopts OST with random blood testing up to the day of the fight then they are pretty much spitting in the eye of Pacquiao and he should tell them to **** off.

If they are serious about getting the fight made they will adopt OST with an * being a 18 or 19 day cutoff date for blood withdrawal. Right down the middle from Pac's and Floyd's compromise.

Nobody's gonna gain a real advantage by doping up for 1 or 2 weeks with only the drugs that can't be caught in urine and then stopping in time to be clean for the post fight blood and urine tests.
    Last edited by PH|L; 05-14-2010, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
      if the NSAC adopts OST with random blood testing up to the day of the fight then they are pretty much spitting in the eye of Pacquiao and he should tell them to **** off.

If
      Ok and you're on that **** too....

Comment

I hear Arum say this too

Comment

yup get ready for pac vs plasterito in texas

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post

If they are serious about getting the fight made they will adopt OST with an * being a 18 or 19 day cutoff date for blood withdrawal. Right down the middle from Pac's and Floyd's compromise.

Nobody's gonna gain a real advantage by doping up for 1 or 2 weeks with only the drugs that can't be caught in urine and then stopping in time to be clean for the post fight blood and urine tests.
            What qualifications do you haver to talk expertly on PED use and what can or can't be gained in 18-19 days? What is your reasoning for advocating a 18-19 day cutoff instead of a 2-4 day cut off? You're full of it my man. You're only out to protect Pacquiao, you could care less if he's cheating or not.

Comment

i dont log onto boxingscene all that often,.....but is this the same guy who buys PPV's and lets it play without watching?

Comment

this guy has a crystal ball and he can see the future SMH!

Comment

This is irrelevant because the NSAC will never adopt this style of testing, its too expensive.

It will be privatley enforced by boxers who have enough money to give up $20,000 in purse money for their fights. Some fighters would have to give up 50% of the gate just to get this testing.....that's not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportin' Wood View Post
                    i dont log onto boxingscene all that often,.....but is this the same guy who buys PPV's and lets it play without watching?
                    Yup *****... that's me... I ordered the fight for my girl and her cousin. Problem???

Comment

Working...
                    X