Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekken 6 is the real deal

Tekken 6 is the shieeeet

It really isn't...

2 player mode and online are good (though VF5 and SF4 have it beat in this area)

Arcade mode has a terrible and annoying final boss.

Scenario mode is kinda fun but flawed. Tekken just doesn't work well as a 3D version of Streets of Rage. The story mode of MK vs DC is superior to this IMO, though it has less replay value.

Comment

Online mode is tight and 2 player mode is tight.. Thats all I've played so far ahaha

Comment

believe it or not... my wife wants this game much more than me

tekken is the only game this gen she's looking forward to

Comment

Oh no doubt that MK Vs. DC kills it. I've always been a Tekken fan and this game is just an upgrade from all the ones before.

Comment

I haven't played Tekken since Tekken 2. How much has it improved?

Comment

tekken 6 is a let down, the scenario campaign is annoying, especially the last level, i guess its the last level, you have to fight 4 bosses and its all one stage, and jin is ridiculously hard unless theres some sorta method of doing it, i nearly done it twice, but then he just destroys me with his stupid eye freezing thing. then i quit to use someone different and you have to start from the very begining, its so boring.

does anyone have any tips

Comment

Originally posted by LDB15 View Post
                tekken 6 is a let down, the scenario campaign is annoying, especially the last level, i guess its the last level, you have to fight 4 bosses and its all one stage, and jin is ridiculously hard unless theres some sorta method of doing it, i nearly done it twice, but then he just destroys me with his stupid eye freezing thing. then i quit to use someone different and you have to start from the very begining, its so boring.

does anyone have any tips
                Did you get the upgraded clothes? They help a lot.

I haven't played it for a while, I think I just continually attacked, mostly with quick punches. I didn't find Jin as hard as when you have to fight that pink-haired female and her two helpers.

After you complete Jin there is another level where you're on a train with werewolves or some stupid **** like that, I couldn't manage to complete that part. You don't have to do it to complete the game though IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by The Clegginator View Post
                  Did you get the upgraded clothes? They help a lot.

I haven't played it for a while, I think I just continually attacked, mostly with quick punches. I didn't find Jin as hard as when you have to fight that pink-haired female and her two helpers.

After you complete Jin there is another level where you're on a train with werewolves or some stupid **** like that, I couldn't manage to complete that part. You don't have to do it to complete the game though IIRC.
                  i defeated jin after i posted this message

he didnt seem as hard that time, i think its because i used dragunov instead of bryan, bryan didnt have enough health

Comment

Scenario Campaign is a joke, but i'm still going through it very slowly. It's at times intolerable. I only play tekken a little bit a month but The Arcade is great. Is there really a patch coming that allows 2 player co-op online Scenario Campaign?

Comment

Working...
                    X