Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here into trannies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only the feminine looking ones that have a smaller dick than mine.

I'm sure Spray_resistant likes ladyboys with big, fat juicy c0cks. No shame in the game man, maybe one day I'll work up to that, but I'm still a newbie in tranny game.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      if i know in advance id have to decline. again, too many real beautiful women around. no reason to fnck a fake lady now is there ? and theres plenty of women that can be found at sporting events and night clubs. im guessing those who are into fake femmes are just into that sort of kink.

to each their own
      Hey when I was young women were quick to fuk. But once the AIDS scare came along women weren't so quick to open their legs like before.

Now wouldnt it be nice to have a women who thought like man and were open to fuk on command like a dude is.

Hey real women is the standards but a post op can be just as sexy but with a guy mentality with sex.

Any alpha would love that.

Comment

The score so far for Boxingscene is:

14 are either into, are curious or on the DL when it come to trannies

2 are absolutely not

Very interesting numbers.

It would be nice if we could have some type of boxingscene mixer type of party with trannies as our menu. Have it in Vegas and it would be hot. All of us tranny lovers having a mixer with them.

Let's do it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Hey when I was young women were quick to fuk. But once the AIDS scare came along women weren't so quick to open their legs like before.

Now wouldnt it be nice to have a women who thought like man and were open to fuk on command like a dude is.

Hey real women is the standards but a post op can be just as sexy but with a guy mentality with sex.

Any alpha would love that.
          youre kidding yourself if you think you cant find the right real woman. do you think women dont want to have sex ? they are hornier than us guys. one nighters would be impossible without women.

theres no scenario that would make me consider sex with a fake girl. but thats me. im vanilla like that.

Comment

Thank you for your input guys its interesting and to the one poster, yes I dig her c0ck, its hot but with a man who is an actual man? Nah, just not into it. I like femininity, regular women, trans, really really fem gay guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I am dating one now, for me its pretty hot when I ram dat ass while she is on her back and she jacks off whilst i do it. Funny though, she doesn't have alot of cum when she busts because of the test blockers and estrogen shots whereas I can fill up a small coffee cup after 4-5 days.

Thoughts? comments?
              Spray you crazy ****ing bastard

Doesn't your dick smell like **** all the time?
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-02-2016, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Thank you for your input guys its interesting and to the one poster, yes I dig her c0ck, its hot but with a man who is an actual man? Nah, just not into it. I like femininity, regular women, trans, really really fem gay guys.
                Obviously gonna need pics. (It's early btw)

Living the dream son

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  My God, You have sinned. Go and repent! For shame, man. For shame.
                  To be fair, it was Tranny on girl action

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                    I like that.

I had a threesome with a brazilian shemale and a normal female not long ago. It was hot.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                      I think that's okay then.

Comment

Working...
                      X