No announcement yet.

Not impressed with Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    You're fighting a washed up 30 year old who has been through many wars throughout his boxing career. You have youth and athleticism advantage, pretty disappointing canelo couldn't get the late TKO.

GGG will literally toy with canelo. I want to see canelo fight guys like David lemeuix and peter quillin first.
    You dint have to be impressed with him. In positive he's not impressed with you either. I would bet two houses on it like Freddie Roach.

Comment

canelo couldn't dominate a much smaller and shot cotto. many people even said he would brutally stop cotto hahahahahahahahaha. give me a break. canelo is all hype. GGG will crush canelo.

Comment

He gave Cotto's gloves one hell of a beating. I don't think they'll ever recover.

Seriously, PLEASE put this chump in with Golovkin. He'll take an absolute pasting and I'll love every second. Right now he's making a career out of being bigger than his opponents. Total fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Oh stfu whiner

Cotto was in the best shape of his career

He never stopped bouncing around, and for the first time in his career he didn't fade in the championship rounds. and Canelo still beat him

Yeah, this is true. Cotto was in his best shape of his career. He said that and Freddie toó.

Canelo outboxed Cotto...

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Canelo just has to stay on his feet and take it to the scorecards.

As long as the checks go through, he knows Oscar has his back no matter how bleak it looks.

Stop cryin Rican. Your boy loss.

Canelo won clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of God
            but Fag, the consensus before the fight was Canelo had no chance of outboxing Cotto. He did just that last night.
            You are right.

Comment

Working...
            X