No announcement yet.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Hey does anyone here play Assassin's Creed?

Yeah, it's ****ing awesome. I'm not too thrillered with the story so far cause I haven't gotten really really far in but the overall gameplay is awesome.

Tons to explore and I love how detailed the islands are.

I like the new Assassin, much better than Connor. But no where near as great as the boys Ezio and Altair.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
      Yeah, it's ****ing awesome. I'm not too thrillered with the story so far cause I haven't gotten really really far in but the overall gameplay is awesome.

I like the new Assassin, much better than Connor. But no where near as great as the boys Ezio and Altair.
      Yea I played the first one and brotherhood, skipped the rest and picked this one up, I love the free roam I find myself spending hours at sea hunting sharks and whales. The first whale I ever saw and killed was a white one, took me forever to take it out as I was I'll equipped, lol

Comment

i can't believe that for the first time in my life, i actually agree with emz. I never thought a day like this would ever come

Comment

This game is amazing. Best PS4 game so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
            Yea I played the first one and brotherhood, skipped the rest and picked this one up, I love the free roam I find myself spending hours at sea hunting sharks and whales. The first whale I ever saw and killed was a white one, took me forever to take it out as I was I'll equipped, lol
            Bro play the 2nd one. Story wise, that's probably the best one imo.

Revelations is cool. Gameplay it was hardly an upgrade from brotherhood bit I got it for $10 last year during Black Friday so it was completely worth it.

If you don't want to play through the games but you're interested in the story. The cutscenes are on YouTube and you can watch it from there.

Comment

Bro play the 2nd one. Story wise, that's probably the best one imo.

Revelations is cool. Gameplay it was hardly an upgrade from brotherhood bit I got it for $10 last year during Black Friday so it was completely worth it.

If you don't want to play through the games but you're interested in the story. The cutscenes are on YouTube and you can watch it from there.
              I will probably look at the cutscenes on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
                i can't believe that for the first time in my life, i actually agree with emz. I never thought a day like this would ever come
                Wow. Now it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                X