No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Alex Ariza Joins Forces With Team Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Alex Ariza Joins Forces With Team Garcia

Earlier today, trainer Robert Garcia announced that strength and conditioning coach Alexa Ariza would be working with undefeated featherweight contender Mikey Garcia, who challenges WBO featherweight king Orlando Salido on January 19th at The Theater in Madison Square Garden. Ariza is best known for his work with Manny Pacquiao, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Amir Khan. For some time, Ariza has worked with the fighters in Freddie Roach's Wild Card Gym, but now he could be working with the growing army of boxers in Garcia's gym in Oxnard.

[Click Here To Read More]

As good as m Garcia is maybe ariza can even help take him to the next level.worth a shot. Ariza seems like a cool dude so he should fit in well at Robert Garcia gym with elie, tapia and the rest. Btw what that hell happend to bam bam on the esnews vids.
    Last edited by Chiboxing123; 11-25-2012, 10:19 PM. Reason: Y

Comment

he's only fighting judah jeez. also why is he fighting judah?

Comment

Damn Mikey dresses like an 11 yr. Old. Step yo game up Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
          Damn Mikey dresses like an 11 yr. Old. Step yo game up Mike
          LOL Mikey beat Pacquiao as worst dress or maybe they are neck and neck? Dude has horrible style man lol.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            he's only fighting judah jeez. also why is he fighting judah?
            , so quick to hate/troll didn't even bother looking at the actual article or picture.

Comment

Ariza shakes are on high demand. lol

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                , so quick to hate/troll didn't even bother looking at the actual article or picture.
                this is 100 percent accurate. i just like pointing out that this is a garbage ass fight against a natural born loser. no respect for garcia. i thought the guy was legit after taking on holt and khan, but now he's running the prevent defense by picking handpicked opponents and hoping he doesn't lose so he can stay in the spotlight.

Comment

this is 100 percent accurate. i just like pointing out that this is a garbage ass fight against a natural born loser. no respect for garcia. i thought the guy was legit after taking on holt and khan, but now he's running the prevent defense by picking handpicked opponents and hoping he doesn't lose so he can stay in the spotlight.
                  Only a matter of time before Matthysse derails that train. Patience my friend, patience.

Comment

i was disappointed when they announced garcia/judah too, but i guess gbp made that fight since judah still has some left in him judging from the paris fight. hopefully garcia doesn't duck matthysse in 2013, that's the fight to make at 140. i can honestly see them making garcia/khan 2 after this judah fight though, which would be a let down imo. khan beating molina and garcia beating judah doesn't merit for a khan/garcia rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X