Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Mayweather is totally against Floyd fighting Pac. Read these quotes!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Both Pac and Floyd have said they are happy not to fight each other. Its out there in black and white print. They are just making money fighting everyone else.

They both deserve to be ignored until they sign to fight each other, but that's not going to happen.
    Right, but that doesn't exist in the mind of the TS. But I'm thinking about starting a thread that shows Manny and his team doing the same thing. You know what, never mind. I won't waste my time.

Comment

somehow its sad to see...cause in the past at least Roger and Senior was saying "he gon get his ass whooped if he takes the goddamn test" and now they isnt that kind of talking...

i know Floyd dont really want to do business with Arum...he really ****in hates him and the same with Arum...but Arum is in the better position cause if he doesnt let Pac fight Floyd all the blame is on Floyd not Pac/Arum...

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        Both Pac and Floyd have said they are happy not to fight each other. Its out there in black and white print. They are just making money fighting everyone else.

They both deserve to be ignored until they sign to fight each other, but that's not going to happen.
        Actually what Pac said was, "If Floyd doesnt want to fight me, i'm fine with that. I've done enough in the sport and dont need Mayweather but I would like to fight him because that's what the fans want".

Basically he's saying that he cant FORCE Floyd to fight him if he doesnt want to fight and he's ok with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          This has to be the be funniest most delusional one of all:

Floyd Mayweather Jr: "Where was he (Pacquiao) in '96, '97, '98, '99, 2000, 2001, when I was dominating the game? Now when I'm 34 they say this guy wants to fight. They didn't ask me when I was in my 20s or when I was in my teens,” Mayweather added.
          this alone should stop team pac and fans from pursuing the fight any further. the instant excuse is already laid out -- he's already old why fight him now? you guys just need to let go of this fight. it won't be the fight you want. a fight with a reluctant fighter in it is not something you would want to look forward to in a fight.

someone just needs to come up with a new song titled "the reluctant fighter", preferably composed and sang by dan hill.

"...a hesitant prize fighter still trapped within my youth..."

Comment

Every single one of those quotes are very much accurate my friend. Ask your fellow *****s. They know!

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/9/19...t-victor-ortiz

Source: East

"I’m just saying this right here, my concern is for my son’s protection. My concern is for my son’s life, that’s why. If my son’s fighting that little man, I’m concerned about my son’s life. That’s what I’m telling you"

Nice try you clown ,it never said anything about Floyd senior saying he does`nt want to put Floyd in their with Pac cause he`s scared for his son`s life or most of the of the bull**** you claimed.The article just basically says Floyd is not thinking of fighting Pacroids next and neither is Pacroids is thinking about fighting Floyd next.You purposely did not mention the latter.

Plus Floyd knows Pacroids is bull****ting about his claims that he`s gonna take the test so Floyd just moved on.

Comment

Actually what Pac said was, "If Floyd doesnt want to fight me, i'm fine with that. I've done enough in the sport and dont need Mayweather but I would like to fight him because that's what the fans want".

Basically he's saying that he cant FORCE Floyd to fight him if he doesnt want to fight and he's ok with that.
              Any comment, Floyd fanatics?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                this alone should stop team pac and fans from pursuing the fight any further. the instant excuse is already laid out -- he's already old why fight him now? you guys just need to let go of this fight. it won't be the fight you want. a fight with a reluctant fighter in it is not something you would want to look forward to in a fight.

someone just needs to come up with a new song titled "the reluctant fighter", preferably composed and sang by dan hill.

"...a hesitant prize fighter still trapped within my youth..."

Exactly! It doesnt get any more clear cut than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  If you back floyd up then you are against this fight happening PERIOD.... It is Floyd that don't want this fight to happen not Manny... Go and bury your head in the sand with floyd and keep repeating "they are lying" several times if that helps any.

" lalalalalalalalalala they are lying lalalalalalalalalala, I can't hear you lalalalalalalalalala, they are lying.."
                  That makes absolutely no ****ing sense. You say I should support the guy whose given like 9 different excuses to not test over the guy who has maintained the same stance all this time?!?!

Why should I be thrilled because of their "new" statements? Theyve had an issue with testing for years now, and Im supposed to roll over and **** on Floyd the minute Pac camp tries singing a different tune? You are getting all sorts of mind ****ed by Arum. I really feel bad for you.

Try this out, you wont like how it fits, but maybe it will make you think.
                  Saying you will take the test, and taking the test are 2 very different things. I dont give a **** what they say, and I wont give a **** what they do in regard to making this fight till he either tests, or signs a contract to test.

Thats not being a flo*o, or a fanboy or any of your childish ****ing names. Thats not being a sucker. Have fun with that *****.

Comment

Yup,,, look at the words coming out of both camps and it is easy to see who wants the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                      That makes absolutely no ****ing sense. You say I should support the guy whose given like 9 different excuses to not test over the guy who has maintained the same stance all this time?!?!

Why should I be thrilled because of their "new" statements? Theyve had an issue with testing for years now, and Im supposed to roll over and **** on Floyd the minute Pac camp tries singing a different tune? You are getting all sorts of mind ****ed by Arum. I really feel bad for you.

Try this out, you wont like how it fits, but maybe it will make you think.
                      Saying you will take the test, and taking the test are 2 very different things. I dont give a **** what they say, and I wont give a **** what they do in regard to making this fight till he either tests, or signs a contract to test.

Thats not being a flo*o, or a fanboy or any of your childish ****ing names. Thats not being a sucker. Have fun with that *****.
                      Bolded - You guys are so far up floyd's ass that you want manny to take the tests before Floyd even agrees to fight him for agreeing to take the test, to test for no reason just to show floyd he is willing to fight... MANNY STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, TAKE THE TESTS NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!! What you talking about... All he can do is agree to it, AND HE HAS,,, UNNNNNNNTIIIILLLL they actually need to test him, which is when FLOYD STOPS BURYING HIS HEAD IN THE SAND and actually acknowledges what Manny has said and to start NEGOTIATITING or at the very least validating that it is indeed a LIE for all you *****s using that pathetic excuse for him ... RIGHT????? but no, Floyd is like "lalalalalalalalallalalalalala, I can't hear you, you are lying, lalalalalalalalalalalalalala;", and you and your buddies are like "SLUUUUURRRRRPPP!!!!!"
                      Last edited by Alibata; 09-20-2011, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X