Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz and Floyd almost brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All an act. Floyd knows ortiz has no fanbase. Watch this will be the closest floyd will ever come to standing n trading with ortiz.

Comment

Its just hype ffs. There's no animosity between these two, they just gotta sell the fight. It wont change a thing. Vic is there to make Floyd look good and will get systematically picked apart on fight night.

Comment

No lie guys my Buddy's GF works at the ritz and she texed him right away. I'm just passing on the info...you dont believe it then dont read this or reply.

Comment

I dont care how much they like eachother. It only takes one thing to set someone off and if you listen to them talk in interviews, Floyd always says nice things about Vic but Vic always says something slick in every interview. He did it again and the presser with the Roger thing. Sooner or later Floyd's tone will change

Comment

I these two despise each other by fight night....

Comment

Money May is back! damn boxing has missed him nothing like a build up for a mayweather fight. Well david haye is not to far behind now infact hes prob better at the mind games.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post
                No lie guys my Buddy's GF works at the ritz and she texed him right away. I'm just passing on the info...you dont believe it then dont read this or reply.
                uh-huh....

Comment

Working...
                X