Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia vs. Yuriorkis Gamboa: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    Well lets be fair, at this stage I don't think Garcia is ready yet, but in time I think he could develop into something great. Also, I think people seem to be forgetting how glass chinned Gamboa is, one good left hook from Garcia and it's bye-bye.
    if he is so glass chinned, how come he is undefeated with a KO% of like 95%?

He gets off balance because he is so wild....glass chinned is like RJJ (no offense)
    he gets up and destroys the opponent....that is not what I call glass chinned

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      Yes.

And he seems to have a very good chin, while Gamboa does not.
      Please dude, what proof do you have? Gamboa has been down on his own accord, he gets wild and gets tagged.........but he gets up to dominate. He is undefeated right? So if he was glass chinned, wouldn't he stay down when he gets dropped? I thought so...

I bet Garcia vacates instead of taking on Gamboa...you know why he will do this? Because he and his camp know that he would get f'd up. JuanMa knows he would get f'd up too...he just got up in the ring to save face......please...Solis is a far better boxer than Garcia is and look what happened to him.

Comment

was solis in his prime??? NO

he was there to make gamboa look GOOD..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Please dude, what proof do you have? Gamboa has been down on his own accord, he gets wild and gets tagged.........but he gets up to dominate. He is undefeated right? So if he was glass chinned, wouldn't he stay down when he gets dropped? I thought so...

I bet Garcia vacates instead of taking on Gamboa...you know why he will do this? Because he and his camp know that he would get f'd up. JuanMa knows he would get f'd up too...he just got up in the ring to save face......please...Solis is a far better boxer than Garcia is and look what happened to him.
          Garcia has heavier hands and is smarter than Solis. Garcia would not be weight drained at 126. I agree with you that Gamboa is not glass chinned. But like Garcia, I don't think Gamboa has been chin-checked like Garcia could do to him. I honestly think Gamboa vs Garcia would be a back and forth fight with both guys going down and we could see both chins truly tested by guys with big power. It could be a great war for this sport.

Comment

Hopefully we'll see this fight within a year.

Gamboa needs to fight some world-class opponents like JuanMa Lopez and Miley Garcia, instead of journeymen like Solis. Otherwise, he's nothing but HBO hype.

Comment

OMG Gamboa would open a SEVERE can of whoop ass on that boy. Gamboa is a mother****in problem. He puts the Manny, Floyd and the Klitschko's reign of terrors to shame. Floyd rather fight Pac then a Gamboa his size.

Atleast fighters want to fight them and their's holes. Gamboa has holes but NOBODY wants to go through and taste his punches to even try to expose them. Nobody wants any of Gamboa. He's a nightmare for ANYBODY around his weight. He's going to smoke Lopez when the fight thats why their milking Lopez for all he's worth right now. TOO FAST, TOO ****IN POWERFUL. That man throws freakin milk trucks as punches.

I was DYIN that one knockdown where Solis was like "DAMN! What that little ****er hit me with, a fricken milk truck?"

Comment

I'll take any bets any of you want that Garcia/Gamboa ends up as a stoppage of Garcia.

Comment

Right now Gamboa might take him,but in a year & a couple more fight Mikey is gonna merk him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Right now Gamboa might take him,but in a year & a couple more fight Mikey is gonna merk him.
                    Yes, Mikey is younger.

Gamboa relies heavily on speed so his prime won't last very far into his 30s.

Comment

Working...
                    X