Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis super cool - posts video of his new car, captioned "Kovalev u need a ride?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Looks like a SLS AMG.

Nice car.
    Dat Al Haymon paper

Comment

Adonis Stevenson truly is Superman if he can keep an AMG Mercedes on the road through a Canadian winter.

At least Kovalev is smart enough to live in Miami.

Comment

He sure gets a lot of attention.

Comment

Adonis decided to get some wheels with a bit of speed in case Sergei comes to town! LOL.

Shouldn't brag about needeing a getaway car Adonis!

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny, I thought it was a pretty good **** you to his detractors and Kovalev.

Comment

Not sure what he's trying to prove here....he has a better car than Kovalev?

Oh.....that's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                I thought it was pretty funny, I thought it was a pretty good **** you to his detractors and Kovalev.
                Because he is unwilling to do it in the ring? Or so it would appear.

Call me old fashioned, but I generally find the best way to silence detractors is to prove them wrong.

Times are clearly changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                  Not sure what he's trying to prove here....he has a better car than Kovalev?

Oh.....that's nice.
                  Probably that he can afford a car like this, whilst Kovalev can't.

Stevenson is the definition of a coward. All this would be fine if the fight was going to happen, but he knows it's not, so he talks ****.

Comment

I get it Kovalev is on HBO but us there really a reason why this fight can't happen next year? Assuming AS gets passed Hopkins is there any long term contract keeping him at Showtime?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                      Because he is unwilling to do it in the ring? Or so it would appear.

Call me old fashioned, but I generally find the best way to silence detractors is to prove them wrong.

Times are clearly changing.
                      There is a lot of stupid video from boxing history of guys doing similar stuff. I didn't say he was silencing anything, telling people to **** off is not silencing them~

Comment

Working...
                      X