Pacquiao's camp added 10 million dollars to Bradley rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's camp added 10 million dollars to Bradley rematch

http://voices.mydesert.com/2014/01/1...anny-pacquiao/

According to this article, it was in the contract that pacquiaos camp offered to bradley back in 2012 that, should there be a rematch, he would get 10 million.

So now bradley is asking for the 10 million offered in that very contract but Pacquiao's camp only want to give him 6 million.
    Last edited by kurt0411; 01-15-2014, 08:45 AM.

I'm with the people saying it's probably Bradley not wanting to sign an extension, not the money. At least I hope that's it.

Comment

I be there is some legal machinations that tim probably didn't fully read before initially signing. I hope tim read the fine print where Bob said $10 million was dependent on the fight meeting certain PPV sales minimums and him signing an extension.

Comment

I think Bradley doesn't want to extend his contract with Top Rank. But why would he need to? He would make good money fighting Pacquiao again before his contract is up. Then when Pac woops Bradley again he can leave TR.

Or does he want to leave TR with his 0 in tact? He knows he isn't beating Pacquiao in a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I be there is some legal machinations that tim probably didn't fully read before initially signing. I hope tim read the fine print where Bob said $10 million was dependent on the fight meeting certain PPV sales minimums and him signing an extension.
          Hmm might be, tbh I'm not going to blame bradley not wanting the pacquiao fight should that be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I think Bradley doesn't want to extend his contract with Top Rank. But why would he need to? He would make good money fighting Pacquiao again before his contract is up. Then when Pac woops Bradley again he can leave TR.

Or does he want to leave TR with his 0 in tact? He knows he isn't beating Pacquiao in a rematch
            I think it's as Dunn said, the only way he can get the pacquiao fight is if he signs an extension. Wouldn't blame bradley not wanting the fight if that's the case

Comment

Its very odd/quiet on Pac vs Bradley 2. theres absoultely no buzz behind it.
              The only reason the 2nd fight is in demand is cuz of the robbery. otherwise the first one wasnt a memorable fight.
              Its funny though cuz the Bradley 2 fight is more meaningful than a fight with Provodnikov. That least with Bradley, Pac can get his belt back and further unite toward mayweather ifhgt. but provodnikov is like fighting a rios, alvarado, guerrero. wont do anything for him financially or legacy

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                Hmm might be, tbh I'm not going to blame bradley not wanting the pacquiao fight should that be the case.
                I think all of us suspect Bob had a hand in the Tim "win" so its not like he's gonna make it easy for Tim to leave and profit off beating Manny by fighting Floyd.

Comment

Tbh ain't no one finding it funny how Pacquiao's camp put in the contract that bradley will get 10 million should there be a rematch, why would they do that?

Comment

bear in mind that bradley can only draw flies.
                    six million bucks is the highest bradley can get in his lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                    X