No announcement yet.

What If Manny beats JMM in the 5th showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If Manny beats JMM in the 5th showdown

What will this say about him coming back and winning either by KO or by convincingly UD...after his devastating KO loss?

It will say Pacquiao finally beat JMM clearly but had to wait until he was 40 to do it.

Comment

Its just one of those rivalrys that people love to watch.

If Pacquiao wins, he'd be back in the frame at the top of the sport. And the Pacquiao-Marquez rivalry will be cemented even more in boxing history.

Obviously youre going to get the Mayweather fans in number crying out that Marquez is old etc. But noone takes them seriously. If hes capable of knocking Pacquiao out at his age, then hes certainly a fighter that is still an elite boxer despite his age.

Comment

Pac-Marquez 6

Comment

Then they set up manny marquez 6. Because its obvious Manny cant hang with the young dogs. The show is over people.

Comment

i'll take pac to chuck e cheese.

Comment

It would be a great win. We already know these two are neck and neck, and to be honest i think Marquez has more wear and tear on him.

Pac was winning the 4th fight until the KO.

Comment

if pacquiao wins a 5th fight? marquez will want a 6th fight.

forget it! we have had the conclusive answer to those fights.

Comment

i think a 5th fight should be the last whoever wins. and it will prolly be the biggest one out of all of it....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    i think a 5th fight should be the last whoever wins. and it will prolly be the biggest one out of all of it....
                    lol until Pac gets KTFO again and then you beg for a sixth to "clear the doubt"

Comment

Working...
                    X